First ever cruise on Thomson Dream - any insider tips for Thomson regulars please

So first timers here - going on Colourful Coasts on Dream at end of November - got what I think is a decent deal to dip our toes in the cruising waters !

Yes we will do our research into cruising tips and port excusions but interested to get first hand recent tips / views of the Dream, as I see many of the good reviews are from last year, before teh 2 Discovery ships joined the Thomson fleet. Ia m I right in thinking that the best of the crew / entetainment groups etc are now going over to the Disco's and the old ships are getting left behind?

Anyone been on the Dream recently? how's it looking this summer?

My expectations are moderate, and I am not expecting high end cruise standards - but just wanting to be forwarned of any issues.

Any Dream specific tips and tricks ?

thanks

EliTom

Hi we have been on her many times the last being in April and found no change in any areas. With the exception of the show team the entertainment was excellent with three of our favourite acts, the problem with the show team was that it was the first week they had been together so they should be OK now.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

I was on for 3 weeks in April and it is looking fine. There are places to sit if you want to be in the think of it but plenty of quiet places.

We spent most of the day by the pool so we could do the quizzes etc and then went to the medusa for drinks and evening entertainment. If you don't want to see the games shows etc there is entertainment in other places which tends to be more laid back. Top men should still be on who are fantastic.

The staff are great, have a great time