need to prebook driver for CPH for early flight post cruise?

We have an early flight to Berlin the day we get off the ship. Originally I was going to book a private driver after reading about the traffic issues. We will be on the Star which returns to CPH at 7:00am on 7/23/15

Our flight to Berlin departs at 11:00am and the latest check in time is 10:15. We are in a suite so I have priority debarkation but don't know if I should book a driver instead of taking a cab to be on the safe side.

Does anyone have a reliable driver recommendation?

We have an early flight to Berlin the day we get off the ship. Originally I was going to book a private driver after reading about the traffic issues. We will be on the Star which returns to CPH at 7:00am on 7/23/15

Our flight to Berlin departs at 11:00am and the latest check in time is 10:15. We are in a suite so I have priority debarkation but don't know if I should book a driver instead of taking a cab to be on the safe side.

Does anyone have a reliable driver recommendation?

You are the only ship,in that morning at Oceankaj so taxis should not be a problem, however, there will be a long line to get them even if you are off the ship quickly. If I were in your position I would book a private car. We have been there on a few occasions where we had upto one hour wait in line.

This year, in June, we are using http://www.limos4copenhagen.com

Edited by roysmith99

You are the only ship,in that morning at Oceankaj so taxis should not be a problem, however, there will be a long line to get them even if you are off the ship quickly. If I were in your position I would book a private car. We have been there on a few occasions where we had upto one hour wait in line.

This year, in June, we are using http://www.limos4copenhagen.com

Great thank you I will contact them today. I would rather not be worried about missing the plane.