Voyage Personalizer

alibabacruisers

Its working in the US, except for the Travel Summary tab, which is malfunctioning still. It gives an error message saying access is not allowed, contact the data Administrator.

Also when I tried to email Cunard, they have a procedure where they email you a link back and you have to click on that in order for your first email to go through. That doesn't work with a click, nor can you paste it into a browser and have it work. I would say their IT department should put in some effort to fix these problems.

Mike

Voyage Personalizer has been unavailable for this past week...anyone else experiencing this?

Which one are you using? According to the person I spoke to at local Cunard office last week, we Aussies are only due to get one next month and that whatever was entered into the pocruises.com one may not stick to local bookings :rolleyes:

I was able to log in today to Cunard.com but I noticed it is completely different. Perhaps that was the problem earlier in the week, they may have been loading the new program.

The first time it was rejected and I know I entered the correct confirmation number. I tried a second time and it worked perfectly.

Voyage Personalizer has been unavailable for this past week...anyone else experiencing this?[/quote

I logged on okay yesterday but the site has changed. (We are in the US.) Some of my personal information had been erased - glad I checked. It also said we would be getting E tickets soon - so I guess we will not be receiving the wallet with our documents via the mail anymore. We are on a crossing in May. Not sure I like the new site - not so informative maybe it is not finished yet.

Well, I won't be needing the information until next fall, but I decided to take a look at the site.

They have some configuration problems - probably a development / test configuration is still in place, so that it works fine for them - it just is broken when a Customer want to use it.

[rant]

A more fundamental problem is that the site is implemented using Micro$oft tools and technology - that would not be my choice of toolset to use for a commerce site containing sensitive information.

[/rant]

Voyage Personalizer has been unavailable for this past week...anyone else experiencing this?

Were you ever able to log into your personalizer? I wasn't at any time before our recent Queen Victoria cruise as it would not accept the booking number given to me. So maybe not available to us yet.

Vera

Boeckli...thanks for that site...I've saved it. I also like your QM2 ticker...how did you do it or where? Thanks.

Here is the link to make the actual ticker http://*****/

The rest is done by adding text to an image, then upload to a hosting site (like Webshots, Photobucket or similar) and the URL is then added to the signature just like your ticker.

I am having great difficulty putting information into my Voyage Personalizer. Good lord, it is so very frustrating for someone like me who is computer challenged to begin with. It keeps on saying I need Adobe, so I have uploaded or downloaded or whatever you do to the damn thing numerous times, but it continues to say I need more. I already have one Adobe that came on my computer, I believe--why would I need twenty? But I think I have at least that many now.

You know, I would have hoped if Cunard were going to set up E-tickets that they would have hired help that knows a little more than I do about it, and I really, really know I could do a better job than that!:eek:

I already have one Adobe that came on my computer, I believe--why would I need twenty? But I think I have at least that many now.

:eek:

Sorry Gail, but this made me fall off my chair - you sound like me:eek:.

I think Gari is having problems with his voyage personaliser as well; making the not unreasonable assumption that he is more computer-literate than we are, perhaps waiting a few days may help?

Mary:)

I am having great difficulty putting information into my Voyage Personalizer. Good lord, it is so very frustrating for someone like me who is computer challenged to begin with. It keeps on saying I need Adobe, so I have uploaded or downloaded or whatever you do to the damn thing numerous times, but it continues to say I need more. I already have one Adobe that came on my computer, I believe--why would I need twenty? But I think I have at least that many now.

You know, I would have hoped if Cunard were going to set up E-tickets that they would have hired help that knows a little more than I do about it, and I really, really know I could do a better job than that!:eek:

PM. Perhaps the version of Adobe that came with the computer is out of date. If you need to open a PDF file, you need an up to date version. There should be a link for you on the error message. If you down load the most recent version, it will eliminate the older ones for you so you will have only the most recent.

Mike

PM. Perhaps the version of Adobe that came with the computer is out of date. If you need to open a PDF file, you need an up to date version. There should be a link for you on the error message. If you down load the most recent version, it will eliminate the older ones for you so you will have only the most recent.

Mike

You know Mike, I would agree, but I have just bought a brand new computer. I guess they could have seen me coming and loaded old programs (is that what you call Adobe?) on it. Yes, there is a message that says click here and I do and the whole thing seems to start over again. Perhaps if I understood better what the heck I am doing. But, Cunard should realize that we are not all computer geniuses and they should compensate for those of us who aren't.

PM The current Adobe Reader is version 9. If you don't have that, I suggest you search for Adobe Reader in your search engine. When you find it. Select it. It will give you an option to download. Make sure you have the correct version for your operating system and language, then download and install it. If for some reason the install on your computer when you bought it was installed incorrectly or is corrupted, the download and install will correct this problem.

Mike

PM The current Adobe Reader is version 9. If you don't have that, I suggest you search for Adobe Reader in your search engine. When you find it. Select it. It will give you an option to download. Make sure you have the correct version for your operating system and language, then download and install it. If for some reason the install on your computer when you bought it was installed incorrectly or is corrupted, the download and install will correct this problem.

Mike

Thank you MIke. I got one of those little messages that you sometimes get on your computer down on the right hand lower part of the screen and it said something about an Adobe update. So I clicked on it and I think I have a new one. Hopefully, it will work when I get my courage up enough to check back in on the Personalizer. Thank you for your help.

Gail

Archived