Carnival Gift Cards - Verizon - Theyre back!!

boygeniusandme

Are you able to use these if you book with a travel agent company?

Thanks

The Carnival gift cards do not indicate any restrictions to using them with a booking through a Travel Agent. That said, some CC members have said their travel agent had an issue with processing them. Others have said their TAs posted them without challenge.

The Carnival gift cards are very different than Royal Caribbean's gift certificates.

• 3 weeks later...
How often can you buy them? I bought the limit of 5 but when I logged back in a few mins later it said I was maxed out.

They go fast! I got 5 on Verizon and 4 on AARP (limited points accumulated). Sometime during the next week they will probably offer the $500 cards :)

Could someone tell me where I can call to verify the balance on my cards? I ordered a couple $500 cards which I received last week. When I called Carnival to see if I could verify the amounts, they transferred me to 6 different departments and no one seems to be able to help me. I tried checking it on the Carnival website,, but it's asking for pin numbers and these don't have any. Thanks in advance.

Could someone tell me where I can call to verify the balance on my cards? I ordered a couple $500 cards which I received last week. When I called Carnival to see if I could verify the amounts, they transferred me to 6 different departments and no one seems to be able to help me. I tried checking it on the Carnival website,, but it's asking for pin numbers and these don't have any. Thanks in advance.

Scratch off the silver covering on the back of the gift card. There is a pin# under it. Then on Carnival.com at the check gift card balance enter the full card number, the pin# and the image number/letter combo.

Scratch off the silver covering on the back of the gift card. There is a pin# under it. Then on Carnival.com at the check gift card balance enter the full card number, the pin# and the image number/letter combo.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked Verizon Smart Rewards and they still have both the $100 & $500 cards available.:eek: The $100's are the Featured Product and the $500's are down in the list.

Better hurry if you need some. :D:D