? about obstructed view aft cabin 7392 of Mariner

Have an opportunity to book this cabin for a great price. What is the obstruction? How does it impact by view out the back? I am not really worried if I can not see straight down

Thanks in advance

Chris

Have an opportunity to book this cabin for a great price. What is the obstruction? How does it impact by view out the back? I am not really worried if I can not see straight down

Thanks in advance

Chris

That is the obstruction - the downward view is limited due to the curved superstructure around the back of the ship. The outward view is very good though. But it is a large balcony on an slightly larger than normal JS. The higher the deck, the less this is impacted. But if it were me, I would go for it.

That is the obstruction - the downward view is limited due to the curved superstructure around the back of the ship. The outward view is very good though. But it is a large balcony on an slightly larger than normal JS. The higher the deck, the less this is impacted. But if it were me, I would go for it.

Thank you. I have booked for Mariner 15 day for $999.00 per person

Chris

Chris

You might want to look at these pictures and see if this is really the cabin you want, I love aft cabins but would not book this cabin. The obstruction is the superstructure but it is also the large empty gray space at the back of the ship. That cabin is set way back into the back of the ship and is very shaded.

http://voyager-class.com/pictures/cabins/aft_7-JS/gallery.html

The corner cabins on deck 7 aren't bad.

Edit to add: Look at the pictures for deck 7 and deck 6. The deck 6 pictures really give you the view of the gray area.

Chris

The price is really great for a JS for 15 days. I sailed on Navigator in January in stateroom 7394. I love aft cabins and book them whenever I can. This is the first time I've been on deck 7. I found that the superstructure is not as much as a problem as being on a lower deck with all the gray space in between the cabin and the front of the ship. I think deck 6 would not have a good view. The balcony is big and wonderful but I would change to a higher deck if you have the chance. Hope you have a great cruise.

Archived