Spencer Ambrose Tours

mcordry

I would use Cosol, Ambrose stuck use in a taxi and still charged full price. Worst company I have ever dealt with

Did the van and/or boat break down? We did the land, sea, beach with him a few weeks ago and it was one of the BEST excursions we have ever done.

Did the van and/or boat break down? We did the land, sea, beach with him a few weeks ago and it was one of the BEST excursions we have ever done.

Very interested in this response as well because I have used Spencer twice and his operation has been nothing short of excellent. Actually, aiming for a third go-round this Autumn. What were the specifics of your tour?

We've done two different tours with Spencer Ambrose and both times we've had great experiences. We were so happy with our tour while visiting on a cruise in 2013 that we booked another of their tours in 2015 and definitely plan to book another next time we get back. I'm also curious for a response.

Which tour? And why? Did he give you a reason for why you went in a cab rather than boat? Did you have the other inclusions, ie lunch, etc?

It started off on the wrong foot; they had no record of our reservation of the West Coast Delight tour. If I hadn't had the email who knows what would have happened. Then the tour guide walked off without us; I had another guide call Spencer. Then it was just misunderstanding after misunderstanding. We spent over 1/2 the day riding in a van. Had 2 stops with vendors, the volcano then the waterfall then lunch. finally at lunch we were provided with an ice chest of beverages. I don't know why or how things got messed up but it did and we had a miserable time.

Edited by Shekim