Carnival Magic- Looking for pictures of aft wrap cabin 7458

HankandBetty

We are in this cabin; aft corner wrap 7458, in April (on the 29th) There is a very favorable review, but, it doesn't have a picture. Please if you have this cabin between now and April couldcha wouldcha enable my addiction with a couple pictures? :0) You'll be my bestest friend forever....

Considering this ship has not even reached the U.S. yet, until next month .. I would just be looking at Dream or even other aft wraps to get a idea if you want a picture.

You would have to find someone who was on Magic in Europe in these first months of a new ship. Probably going to have to be lucky with such a new ship.

Considering this ship has not even reached the U.S. yet, until next month .. I would just be looking at Dream or even other aft wraps to get a idea if you want a picture.

You would have to find someone who was on Magic in Europe in these first months of a new ship. Probably going to have to be lucky with such a new ship.

That's kinda what I thought , too. But, Couldn't hurt to ask :0)

• 1 month later...

We are in Aft Cabin 9475 during our March cruise. "IF" I remember I will try and post photos so you can see them. The only thing I remember reading, somewhere on Cruise Critic, is that the corner AFT cabins on Deck 6 are the only ones that has a sofa. The other corner AFT cabins on Decks 7, 8 and 9 do not have a sofa. So now I will have to find a new place to keep my towel animals.

• 2 weeks later...
We are in Aft Cabin 9475 during our March cruise. "IF" I remember I will try and post photos so you can see them. The only thing I remember reading, somewhere on Cruise Critic, is that the corner AFT cabins on Deck 6 are the only ones that has a sofa. The other corner AFT cabins on Decks 7, 8 and 9 do not have a sofa. So now I will have to find a new place to keep my towel animals.

Thanks a million!!!

Archived