Help us choose Royal C ship excursion

otto2

If you like us to choose one, you have to write the full itinerary of each tour and not just the title.

Here in this forum are not only RCI-members, who travel with you on the same ship. So the rest of us have no idea, what the tour's are all about.

It might be better to ask this question in your roll-call.

But you have to read my answer for the same question in the Barbados Branch and then you know my answer.

But on St.Lucia:

Your tour should include the "Drive-In-Volcano" and the botanical garden in Soufriere and a short stop at Anse-la-Raye and Marigot; I think I went with "Island Delights", it was great and we had a great driver/guide, the only dissappointing thing was a little bit the lunch we had; I expected more. So if you're looking at the same tour and one includes the lunch, the other not, then take the one without the lunch (and stuff yourself at breakfast).

I just looked at your history and I have seen, that you already asked about tours for Barbados and St.Lucia, and furthermore you didn't

even made a sign that you have read the recommendations given.

(for the Barbados-thread you had 11 answers!)

We can only answer if we know that our advice will be read by you, therefore please this time give an answer or nobody will anymore answer any questions from you....

• 3 weeks later...
If you like us to choose one, you have to write the full itinerary of each tour and not just the title.

Here in this forum are not only RCI-members, who travel with you on the same ship. So the rest of us have no idea, what the tour's are all about.

It might be better to ask this question in your roll-call.

But you have to read my answer for the same question in the Barbados Branch and then you know my answer.

But on St.Lucia:

Your tour should include the "Drive-In-Volcano" and the botanical garden in Soufriere and a short stop at Anse-la-Raye and Marigot; I think I went with "Island Delights", it was great and we had a great driver/guide, the only dissappointing thing was a little bit the lunch we had; I expected more. So if you're looking at the same tour and one includes the lunch, the other not, then take the one without the lunch (and stuff yourself at breakfast).

Well maybe original OP didn't respond.. but I found your info helpful, we will be there for the first time in April. Thanks.