MX Guarantee on Getaway-What could possibly happen

cruisegal40

I am looking at the 9/20 sailing on Getaway. In doing a mock booking, the MX comes up "guarantee? We have done these before, but it was a different company. How does Norwegian usually work these? Will I get the MX or what other cabin might be assigned?

It means that you'll get at least an MX class cabin, and might get any mini-suite or full suite... but you won't be able to choose your cabin. If you are OK with that, then go ahead and book.

Thanks Valen9. I decided to not chance getting an MX on deck 8 and just booked the M6. I think I will be happy!

The M6 cabins ARE on deck 8 just like the 2 MX cabins (which are exactly the same as an M6 if you were actually even assigned a true MX). So I am a little confused when you say you booked an M6 because you did not want an MX on deck 8 when they are in the same location some of them are even side-by-side?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The M6 cabins ARE on deck 8 just like the 2 MX cabins (which are exactly the same as an M6 if you were actually even assigned a true MX). So I am a little confused when you say you booked an M6 because you did not want an MX on deck 8 when they are in the same location some of them are even side-by-side?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Agree totally. If MX 8114 or 8714 are available take one of those. Same size as MX but much cheaper. We loved 8114 and have booked it again.