UBP - Must try cocktail/drink list!

Warm-Water Diver

Not all bartenders know how to make it properly but my favorite is the Bushwhacker.

4 oz cream of coconut

2 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur

1 oz Bacardi® black rum

1 oz creme de cacao

4 oz half-and-half

Optional: Just 2 oz of half-and-half and a scoop of ice cream.

Combine with a cup of ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Drizzle some Hersey's chocolate on the inside of a glass and then fill with the bushwhacker.

Another option not available on ships is to float a shot of Bacardi 151 on top before serving.

Intriguing! I could join this Bingo game;) What are Pirates Treasure and Yellow Submarine??

Pirates Treasure, a layered shooter of Meyers rum and Goldschlager.

Yellow Submarine, Banana liqueur and white rum with a banana garnish.

Post script, I loaded the bingo card to a Flikr account but the site did not recognize the URL.

My other half likes Black Russian (Vodka, Kahlua, and Coke/Pepsi) B52 (its a layered drink, first Kuhlua or Tia Maria, then on back of cold spoon Bailyes Irish cream, then on top of that Grand Marnier (using spoon trying not to disturb the layers) ending up with dark, cream and light layers.

Me, a Rusty Nail 50/50 of Whisky (not Malt) and Drambuie over two chunks of ice, Brandy Alexander (Brandy, Crème de cacao, heavy cream, pinch of freshly grated nutmeg. Or anything with alcohol in it :D

Dickie

Love Rebellious Fish too, and love my two glass fish bowls :)

On Getaway think my favorite drink was the Raspberry Guava Mojito at the Sugar Cane Mojito Bar made by none other than Bong!

That raspberry guava mojito sounds yummy! I'll have to try that :)

Yum this is one of my favs :)

Never had a Miami Vice but it sounds really good

Is there a place to find out what drinks are included? My dh likes good liquor I'm not as picky but want to prepare him lol :).

That's a good question I'd like to know the answer too

I started reading this thread before I went on the 6/16 Getaway cruise. It was great as I wrote down a number of drinks that I'd never had before. Let me caveat this as saying I like to drink a lot. I went to the mojito, martini, and margarita tasting and liked all of them. But it was fun to try some "ship" concoctions that you would not normally get at a typical bar ( i.e. Rebellious Fish which was fun just once). But one of the suggestions I saw on this thread was a classic cocktail I had never tried - the Negroni.

Now I'll sit and have vodka martinis up as long as you want, or drink beer or wine all day long, and may finish with a flow of Jack and cokes, but just never fancied a Negroni as I don't particularly like gin, not a sweet vermouth fan, and Campari is alright in small moderations. However it was International Negroni week (its true - what a thing!) when we were on the ship and at the Sunset bar they were making a big deal of the that. So what the heck I went and sat down and the great bar staff made me one. Now it took a while as they make the ice ball that floats in the drink while you are there. When delivered it was a very attractive looking beverage ( see attached picture). However, when I took the first sip, I knew it was a big mistake. It was just not at all palatable to me in the least. I made a few valiant attempts to swill back some more but it was basically a gag after three mouthfuls. I made sincere apologies to the bartender, but could not drink anymore.

Now no blasting me Negroni fans! Just saying drinker beware for some of these things on the list!! But bless you UBP.

IMG_3164.jpg.35d4dedd12bf29d39d94133bf1a287b2.jpg

JRBECCLES;

I understand. Drinks and palates are way subjective. On that topic I was intrigued by the Negroni as well so I went out and actually bought myself some Campari and Sweet Vermouth to try. I like it but wanted to point out that you can substitute either Bourbon (Boulevardier) or Prosecco (Sbagliato) for the Gin part. I tried the Boulevardier and liked that better than the Negroni.

Anyhoo,

I've updated the spreadsheet again with new drinks/cocktails etc. to make it up to date.

NOTE: FOR PRINTING. Select "LANDSCAPE MODE" so you can get Name of Drink and Ingredients on sheet.

(At least that's what I had to do on my computer/printer)

NCL UBP FAV DRINKS.xls

Anyhoo,

I've updated the spreadsheet again with new drinks/cocktails etc. to make it up to date.

NOTE: FOR PRINTING. Select "LANDSCAPE MODE" so you can get Name of Drink and Ingredients on sheet.

(At least that's what I had to do on my computer/printer)

This is awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to compile this!

Cucumber basil twist martini....I never would have tried it without the UBP and I loved it enough to buy all the ingredients when we got home

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

This is quickly becoming my favorite thread to read, lots of positivity and great drinking ideas. Thank you everyone