Where can you buy Spanx ?

sweetpea-2

Just wondering if any of you know if you can find spanx at Macy's or another well known department store ? It's too late for me to get them online as we are leaving in a week. I live in a remote area and have one shopping day in the big city lol.... and that is Tuesday :eek: !

Any in put would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

I had to go to West Palm Beach to get mine - Bloomingdales. We have regular stores here, i.e., Penneys, Macy's, Dilliards, etc but none of them sell Spanx. Be aware that the ones you buy at Target aren't Spanx - they will probably do in a pinch but they will fall apart and aren't made as well as the real Spanx - this was one time that paying the extra money (I paid $68) paid off for me. And the fact that they hook to my bra REALLY makes a difference - no rolling down! Hope you find some and no matter what, have a great cruise!

I had to go to West Palm Beach to get mine - Bloomingdales. We have regular stores here, i.e., Penneys, Macy's, Dilliards, etc but none of them sell Spanx. Be aware that the ones you buy at Target aren't Spanx - they will probably do in a pinch but they will fall apart and aren't made as well as the real Spanx - this was one time that paying the extra money (I paid $68) paid off for me. And the fact that they hook to my bra REALLY makes a difference - no rolling down! Hope you find some and no matter what, have a great cruise!

thanks, am looking for the footless nylon type...maybe I find some on-line and do express delivery ! Not fun living this far North, seems like we're the last to get most stuff................

QVC sells them. If you had time you could order them and have

them shipped next day air.

But you said you are leaving Tuesday? As in the day after tomorrow?

Good luck with your search:)

Not all Lane Bryants carry them. I went on a hunt for them this weekend. I know I was tired but when attempting to try on the ones I found at Parisian, I stopped at my knees and said forget it. XL is not very XL unless these were terribly missized.

On the spanx website you can locate dealers in your area.

http://www.spanx.com/pls/enetrixp/!stmenu_template.main?complex_id_in=477024.488866..488866.cat

I would still call ahead to make sure they carry them though.

Good luck and have fun putting them on. Slender people will have no problem. I however am not slender!

QVC sells them. If you had time you could order them and have

them shipped next day air.

But you said you are leaving Tuesday? As in the day after tomorrow?

Good luck with your search:)

I was going shopping last Tuesday but ended up and got them online at Sak's and should be here today....got them express

Not all Lane Bryants carry them. I went on a hunt for them this weekend. I know I was tired but when attempting to try on the ones I found at Parisian, I stopped at my knees and said forget it. XL is not very XL unless these were terribly missized.

On the spanx website you can locate dealers in your area.

http://www.spanx.com/pls/enetrixp/!stmenu_template.main?complex_id_in=477024.488866..488866.cat

I would still call ahead to make sure they carry them though.

Good luck and have fun putting them on. Slender people will have no problem. I however am not slender!

I actually did order the next size up since I read most felt that they ran small...........

Just my 2cents. L'eggs has a product that I love that is virtually the same and a fraction of the price. They are called L'eggs Body Beautiful Smoothers. I have a drawer full of them in various degrees of control, length and colors. I think they are just as good but maybe I'm not as fussy. I bought them at CVS. They wash well, in the washer and dry in the dryer. If you are in CVS see if you can find them and try one or two. I think the Spanx are very expensive. Jan in NH

Archived