Any uk passengers sailing on epic on 8th February.

asda

hi. I have looked at the ncl epic roll call but there's no uk passengers on there. We are flying from Manchester via London Heathrow on BA to Miami. Just wondering if there's anyone from uk doing this cruise.? can we choose our flight seats or do they just allocate them. And we have been given cambria suite at Miami airport for our hotel the night before cruise. Anyone else?

hi. I have looked at the ncl epic roll call but there's no uk passengers on there. We are flying from Manchester via London Heathrow on BA to Miami. Just wondering if there's anyone from uk doing this cruise.? can we choose our flight seats or do they just allocate them. And we have been given cambria suite at Miami airport for our hotel the night before cruise. Anyone else?

Hi

We are on the Epic but are on the Getaway the week before.

The hotel is ok - we stayed there last year when it opened. However when we get there we are thinking of moving to the Marriott Biscayne Bay as we want to see the ships come into port overnight.

Once you have paid your balance ask for a flight locator number and you can then hopefully choose your seats!

Hope you are looking forward to the holiday. This is our fourth Epic holiday and will be our sixth week on her so hopefully that says it all !!!

Thanks sparky.

So have you been allocated the Cambria suites again? Did you have breakfast there last time?

Our flight home is not till late evening so we are thinking of booking a day pass at the savoy hotel on miami beach.

Thanks sparky.

So have you been allocated the Cambria suites again? Did you have breakfast there last time?

Our flight home is not till late evening so we are thinking of booking a day pass at the savoy hotel on miami beach.

Yes we have - it's clearly their preferred option which is a shame - also I was too impatient last year to wait for their transport so we got a cab to the port and were there for mid morning - mind you with jet lag I'd been awake for eight hours.

We did buy breakfast there - nothing special but completely ok. The outside seating was lovely and it was a beautiful morning so it was just nice to sit in the sun with a coffee.

I think we will switch again and do our own thing but please don't think there is anything wrong with the hotel - the rooms themselves are really lovely and it's clear that they are new so you will be fine!!