Ubp

morry2121

It can be purchased on board. I think it is $59 per day of the cruise, and you have to purchase it for all the days of your cruise. i.e. 7 day cruise would be $413.00. Also, everyone who is of drinking age in your cabin must purchase it. I don't think there is a limit to what you can purchase overall, but you will only be able to buy one drink at a time.

OK, is it truly "ultimate"? lol

Thanks everyone.

No, it's not Ultimate, as there is a dollar limit on the drinks you can get with the package. If there are two of you it will cost close to $900, that's a lot of drinking. If you think you will spend that much, then a good deal.

It can be purchased on board. I think it is $59 per day of the cruise, and you have to purchase it for all the days of your cruise. i.e. 7 day cruise would be $413.00. Also, everyone who is of drinking age in your cabin must purchase it. I don't think there is a limit to what you can purchase overall, but you will only be able to buy one drink at a time.

Purchased on board for 7 day cruise - $59 x 7 days = $413 plus 15% gratuity = Grand total of $474.95

Pre-purchased for 7 day cruise - $54 x 7 days = $378 plus 15% gratuity = Grand total of $434.70

Limited to drinks, beer and wine by the glass under $10 each. Must be purchased by everyone in the cabin (children must buy soda package) and anyone on the same credit card as those in the cabin.

Edited by peg013

Purchased on board for 7 day cruise - $59 x 7 days = $413 plus 15% gratuity = Grand total of $474.95

Pre-purchased for 7 day cruise - $54 x 7 days = $378 plus 15% gratuity = Grand total of $434.70

Limited to drinks, beer and wine by the glass under $10 each. Must be purchased by everyone in the cabin (children must buy soda package) and anyone on the same credit card as those in the cabin.

Thanks Peg013. I forgot about the gratuity.