Is there somewhere on the NCL Website that indicates what you already paid?

xcell

Just curious when I log into my NCL account and check my cruise...is there a place that shows what I paid so far (or totally) for the cruise?

RCCL has one...

I do see payment for excursions and dinner, etc... but not for the actual cruise.

Yes I know I could call the NCL agent or TA but just curious.

I also tried this, the only things I can see when I look at payment are the things we've paid for dinner. I can't see if the cruise is already paid in full.

Edited by Hocus

I also tried this, the only things I can see when I look at payment are the things we've paid for dinner. I can't see if the cruise is already paid in full.

Did you book directly with NCL? I have two cruises booked. One was booked directly with NCL and I can see what I paid for the cruise. The other was booked with a cruise website and I can only see what I've paid for the excursion that was booked directly with NCL. Both cruises are PIF.

Did you book directly with NCL? I have two cruises booked. One was booked directly with NCL and I can see what I paid for the cruise. The other was booked with a cruise website and I can only see what I've paid for the excursion that was booked directly with NCL. Both cruises are PIF.

No we've booked at a travel agent. I was just wondering because our cruise is 11/16/2014 and we did not receive our tickets.

No we've booked at a travel agent. I was just wondering because our cruise is 11/16/2014 and we did not receive our tickets.

You better have a talk with you travel agent if you can't print your Edocs yet or haven't received your documents directly from them (the travel agent).

You better have a talk with you travel agent if you can't print your Edocs yet or haven't received your documents directly from them (the travel agent).

I agree with maywell. Did you go to your NCL site to see if you're E docs were ready to print?

Because I've seen that others got there edocs yet, I've called our TA and they keeps telling me that NCL gives them 14 days before. I called NCL and they give no info because it is booked with a TA. Next time I book directly but it is first cruise so thought that TA was better ...

Edited by Hocus

Maybe that's the case, maybe it isn't. I can only look at mine and not yours or his or your neighbor's.

And please don't call me Shirley. :D

The old ones are always the best. !! Ok I wont call you Shirley, as she is a NEIGHBOUR of mine !

So if you can do your edocs and print does that mean then everything is paid for???

My TA is actually a pain in the but to call (it's through my VISA CC) and they shut early on weekends and not on Sunday and long hold time BUT...wait for it...I get 5% cash back when booking planes trains and cruises...

Edited by xcell

Yes unfortunately not possible to print them at ncl.

Thank you all for the responds !

Even if you booked with a travel agent, and can't see the $$ transactions, you still should be able to do online check-in and print your own e-docs. Have you tried to do online check-in?

Even if you booked with a travel agent, and can't see the $$ transactions, you still should be able to do online check-in and print your own e-docs. Have you tried to do online check-in?

Online check-in is completed a few months ago. But no e-docs :(

Yup can do all that..Guess I'm paid up. I will have to call to see if I get my obc (extra ) they promised. I git an email about the obc promo but nothing additional

Even if you booked with a TA, you can call NCL and they will email you an amenity confirmation. That will include any OBC that your TA has purchased for you. I did this about 2 weeks before our Oct 5 cruise.