Online Check-in problems?

kimanjo

We are sailing May 25th out of Rome on the Quest. I have completed steps 1-3 in the online check-in process. I am unable to complete the "Xpress Pass" step.

TA says others are having trouble too. ANyone here having trouble?

Hi,

I did have that trouble for a short time, but then all of a sudden it worked. Perhaps they are updating the system? I would keep trying or try a different computer. It's possible you have to download something your home computer doesn't like? Have a wonderful trip - it sounds amazing!

You cannot print the pass within 7 days of your sailing!

The WEB site says they must be printed no later than 3 days before sailing?? Nothing about within 7 days.

Yep, made a mistake, I meant to type the 24th.

As soon as the online check-in feature was available, weeks ago, I was able to complete 3 of the 4 steps, just not the XPRess Pass part... I have been trying at least once a day.

I was not able to complete the 4th steph (printing out the express pass) also, until the final payment had been posted to my account by Azamara. So, if there still is an unpaid balance on your account for whatever reason (maybe an air deviation fee, for example) that has not been paid, or has not been properly posted to your account, you will not be able to print the pass. If you are going to be leaving in 4 days and cannot print your pass, you definitely need to call Azamara.

Archived