**!!The Ultimate Escape- Inaugural 7-Day Eastern Caribbean Vacation Video!-Must See**

CruiseNYR

What a fantastic video. Thank you for sharing! You two are the best!

Another great video by you two!

Too bad for the inside this time, if you would have seen all the posts about passengers booking insides and calling the upsell department 3 weeks prior and paying $500pp more and boom they are in the Haven.

Thank you guys! We really appreciate it! & Thank you for everyone onboard who stopped and said hello to us!

Great video - thanks for sharing

When you went to the baths - did you go with a tour or on your own?

We went on the NCL excursion to the baths, time was super tight though and we didn't get to explore as much as we wanted before we had to head back.

Thanks for sharing. February will be here in a flash and I will finally get to see this beautiful ship you highlighted in your video. When you were in St. Thomas, what beach did you go to and was it very crowded?

Coki Beach, we got there at 9:08 and was pretty empty.

We reserved 2 chairs for $10 total and we were so glad we did, by noon the place looked like Disney World during New Years Eve- no where to put a towel. There was 5 ships in port that day

Dylan. That was an awesome video!!!!, That was a lot of work editing. Looks like you and your bride had a lot of fun. Thanks for giving us an idea of what our cruise will be like on Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice video! Thank You! Was it difficult getting to/leaving Coki Beach. Did it have shaded areas or food vendors? Your video looked so nice I wanna try to get there instead of taking an NCL excursion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the photo of in your first post right under the ship and where did you get it? The first food photo?

It looks DELISH and i want it when I board in January!

Going to watch the video now.

Harriet

Those were the scallops from Pincho Tapas Bar! Best scallops ive ever had; land or sea.

Very nice video! Thank You! Was it difficult getting to/leaving Coki Beach. Did it have shaded areas or food vendors? Your video looked so nice I wanna try to get there instead of taking an NCL excursion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was very easy getting to the beach, once you get off the ship walk towards the open air taxis and they will have people there to direct you to which one to board. Getting back to the ship was easy and there are plenty of taxis waiting.

There was plenty of shaded areas, there are food vendors as well you can walk up to or every now and then servers will walk around to take your order.

Coki Beach, we got there at 9:08 and was pretty empty.

We reserved 2 chairs for $10 total and we were so glad we did, by noon the place looked like Disney World during New Years Eve- no where to put a towel. There was 5 ships in port that day

Thanks!