More ships?????????

tromvest

I do not know, but in I feel they need to. We like to cruise different ships and itiernaries, so we also cruise RCCL, because we have cruised the Century, Mercury, Millie, Galaxy routes. Also we like ships with the alternative restuarant's. Was hopping Celebrity would stretch the Century class ships and add another class ship, maybe even the same size, but different layout from the M class.

norm

My dining experience on Century was sooo perfect I didn't feel a need to look for alternatve restaurant.

What Century needs is maybe one more pool (maybe with retractable roof. (Loved it on Splendour of the Seas)

------------------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>Zuiderdam 8/21/04 FLL - Key West - Cozumel - Grand Caymans - Half Moon Cay - FLL
<LI>Splendour of the Seas 05/15/04 Barcelona - Marseilles - Villefranche - Livorno - Chivitavecchia - Naples - Barcelona
<LI>Century 07/12/03 Eastern Caribbean FFL-San Juan - St. Thomas - St.Maarten- Nassau -FFL
<LI>Komarno(Volga)07/91 Moscow - Astrahan' - Moscow (honeymoon)
<LI>Komarno(Volga)07/90 Moscow - Astrahan'- Moscow
<LI>Admiral Nachimov(or Nakhimov) (Black Sea)04/1986 Odessa - Batum [/list]

GO BRUINS!!!!

We checked the Royal Caribbean annual report (Celebrity parent company) for this year and they only discuss contracting for another "ultra Voyager" for delivery in May 2006. No mention of new Celebrity ships.

FLJudi

Constellation British Isles/Norwegian Fjords
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;07;17;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0000[/img]
Millennium
Mediterranean
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2005;06;08;19;00;00&timezone=GMT+0000[/img]

Celebrity has no new ships on order.

I think the only expansion potential right now, in terms of ships, is in the Xpedition devision. I'm not sure if they're actively searching for another vessel but it wouldn't surprise me.

As for new destionations, I have no idea.

Doug Newman
Cruise Critic Message Boards Host
e-mail: shiploverny AT yahoo DOT com

Archived