Armonia's fall schedule

Pluto_fan

I was looking at an internet cruise agency's website and found a cruise that sounds interesting, a 7-night RT from Venice on the Armonia departing October 26. However, MSC's website (US version) is not showing any departures after October 12. :confused: Is the Armonia perhaps going to drydock? I suspect MSC's website is the correct one, but I'm hoping it's not. :)

Thanks for checking...that lines up with what I'm seeing on the travel agent's website. But on MSC's US website, I don't see anything scheduled for the Armonia from November through March. :confused:

OK, I just checked MSC's Belgian website, and I can see the Armonia's Red Sea cruises starting in November. Perhaps they just don't advertise that route to Americans? Even on MSC's Belgian site, however, I'm coming up with nothing in October later than October 5. Now I'm really puzzled!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm considering booking this cruise in January. Are you guys (Janet & Shintaro) researching any independent tours? Or are you going to stick with MSC'S?

I have booked and paid for my excursions from MSC. Since I am traveling alone I feel much safer if I book with the ship. I am getting in very late to Sharm have booked a hotel for when I arrive and then stay one night after before leaving for home. One of the stops I was told will have to booked on board the ship so there may be changes in regards to what excursions that will be available. I did not book the Allegresimo beverage package but was thinking about it. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Janet

Have a great trip

we are also on that cruise not sure on dress code or what trips we are doin .looking forward to it.:)

ALso looking forward to it, not cruised with MSC before. Re dress code I think anything goes, personally I like to dress up and will be taking all my nice dresses!

We are staying 1 night in Venice post cruise due to flit times. Anyone got any good reasonably priced hotels they can recommend

Archived