Card holder that goes around your neck/lanyard?

MellieInWI

I ordered some off someone at ebay. They have a ziplock top. I paid $5.56 for four of them. Fast shipping too. This person has some with lanyards as well. Do an ebay search "cruise id". The ones that I came across at office stores did not have the ziplock top. Good Luck!

WalMart, in the Fishing Dept, Staples, or at any local convention. Perhaps you have a neighbor or friend who attends conventions. We always bring a bunch of those home for free...samples at booths:) Jer the Bear

I ordered some off someone at ebay. They have a ziplock top. I paid $5.56 for four of them. Fast shipping too. This person has some with lanyards as well. Do an ebay search "cruise id". The ones that I came across at office stores did not have the ziplock top. Good Luck!

Thank you - I just ordered some from this seller!

I save mine from conventions and meetings. I attend one meeting every year where the badge holder is also an IPod holder and has a zipper compartment.

Very handy if you don't mind wagging around the name of the sponsor.

If you use the free cheapies, make sure the neck elastic doesn't come apart and cause you to loose your card.

An alternate way is to ask the front desk to punch a hole in a corner of the sea-pass (away from the magnetic strip), and run a long key chain through it or attach to a lanyard. Easier to swipe through card reader at gangway, etc. than fumbling with a plastic pouch to extract.

Archived