Weight Watchers Point System anyone?

cruising mickey

Well, I was worried about our weekend in Omaha. But With all the walking in the old market area and leaving the french fries alone I did lose weight this week. I lost 3.5, so my total so far is 15 pounds gone!! I have 304 more days till I cruise and I lot's more to lose.

But every lose is a victory! Even .5 so hang in there everyone!

Jenny:)

Hooray, Jenny! you are doing very well. And you are right_____ every loss IS a victory. It should be like raytown lady says....... bringing more determination. I must get this into my own mind and stop being disappointed with small losses. At least they are not gains.

Ciao,

Nikki

Hi there, my name is Sheri 41 and I am a WW online gal. I'm going on my 3rd cruise Aug. 24th of 2013 and believe this will be a great motivator for me to get these pounds off. I have a lot to lose. I have lost 26 lbs thus far but lately I have been going up and down the same pounds. I am so close to onederland but I keep sabotaging myself. So today I had started making a poster of the cruise to come and some inspiration quotes to go on it to hang in front of my treadmill. One Quote right now needs to really stick with me.

"Don't exchange what you want most, for what you want at the moment".

Congrats to all that have lost this week, Maintained and to those that didn't have a good WI but is still pushing through it. Never give up and we will never fail.

"Don't exchange what you want most, for what you want at the moment".

Congrats to all that have lost this week, Maintained and to those that didn't have a good WI but is still pushing through it. Never give up and we will never fail.

Hi Sheri and welcome! I love your quote and absolutely need to take it to heart. Like you I have been exchanging the same couple of pounds. In the last few weeks, I cannot seem to lose what I want. It is my own fault for not tracking completely and for foregoing my daily walks. Today I am determined to get back on track and make my efforts count completely. After all as you pointed out so aptly, it is not THIS moment that really counts.

Ciao,

Nikki

So today I got up and my husband said "are you hungry" and I said "not really", because I don't eat immediately upon waking. So he goes "I guess I can't convince you to go to IHOP with me then". IHOP? On Weigh In Day? ARE YOU CRAZY?

So, that was the end of that discussion.

I had a disappointing weigh-in today. No loss, but on the plus side, no gain either.

I didn't track at all this week, and I know that is my problem. I downloaded an App today for my phone that tracks points and has a database of food. I think if I have something more conveniant for tracking, I will do it more often, instead of looking stuff up and writing it down manually.

Hi team,

Yesterday was my weigh-in and I lost 1.4lbs.... I'm a beginner so i'm happy with that. I also had a review with my Team Lead on my past weeks eating what's good and what's not! It was a good day!

Good morning, people~~~

Starting WW again today for the (let me check) millionth time:o.

The cruising is killing me! Putting into place some very bad habits. Let's just say that I am a good 50 pounds up. Lost a bunch with Medifast, but that has now become the most extreme yo-yo ride I have ever taken! Going to list all my MF food on Craigslist today and embrace a more practical, healthy solution.

So... Here I am.

Welcome seago. I have a friend who used Medifast and lost 60 pounds. He looks fantastic, but I am concerned that when he begins eating " real" food again he will regain. Is that what happened to you?

I keep telling myself to track every bite that goes in my mouth, but have been having trouble the past couple of weeks. I am hoping that once we get out of this winter fun environment, and I am back home, having a 12 mile roundtrip to the grocery store and nothing in the house to use for baking because we gave it away to my son before leaving, I can ignore the munchies, or snack on fruit. I want to embrace Shari's inspirational quote about the moment vs the longrun, but I just feel so weak right now. We booked another cruise this week for the Adriatic in 2013. With that one and the RCL we have this fall, you would think that would be enough incentive for me. I am not gaining, but not losing much either. I guess I need a change of scenery.

Have a great Easter everyone!

Ciao,

Nikki

Hi, I have been following your posts for some time now, and I want to tell you all that you inspire me. I hope you all have room for another.

I am on my 3rd week of WW and another diet program along with a personal trainer. I need to lose 10 pounds for my clothing to fit in just 43 days. I am working very hard at it. Last summer I lost 30lbs, then gained 20 of it back:(. I was on Jenny and WW and did well, life got busy and I got lazy with my diet.

My 6 week goal is to lose 10 lbs (I do not want to buy bigger new clothing).

My fittness goal is 250 miles (5 miles a day no excuses) 190 miles to go.

Train 3x per week (my trainer is evil btw:p)

SW 152.7

CW 149.0

GW 129.0

Thanks for the inspiration,

Cherie

Hi, I have been following your posts for some time now, and I want to tell you all that you inspire me. I hope you all have room for another.

I am on my 3rd week of WW and another diet program along with a personal trainer. I need to lose 10 pounds for my clothing to fit in just 43 days. I am working very hard at it. Last summer I lost 30lbs, then gained 20 of it back:(. I was on Jenny and WW and did well, life got busy and I got lazy with my diet.

My 6 week goal is to lose 10 lbs (I do not want to buy bigger new clothing).

My fittness goal is 250 miles (5 miles a day no excuses) 190 miles to go.

Train 3x per week (my trainer is evil btw:p)

SW 152.7

CW 149.0

GW 129.0

Thanks for the inspiration,

Cherie

That is alot of training/exercise!!!

I just got back in the gym Thursday. I've been out for several months. I started with one hour on the elliptical (my trainer told me too) and friday I ran/walked at the park with some friends. I'm soar as all get out but ready to go back tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got back on WW a month ago. I noticed that my weight was going up. :eek: So far I have lost 12.6 pounds! I changed my weigh in days to Monday so I am less likely to splurge on the weekends. So far, that has worked out well. I am also exercising this time...no more sedentary life for me. My goal is 30 minutes on the elliptical 5x's per week. My goal for the cruise in November is to be at 190...only 26.2 pounds to hit that goal. :D

Lisa

SW 264.0

CW 216.2

GW 170.0

Good Morning and Happy Easter ALL,

I have been absent here a couple of weeks, it has been challenging, I always go over my points and one week I lose .4 the next week 1 or 2 lbs. I have learned to look at my loss on a monthly graph which averages out everything and always see nice progress. Congrats to all the weight loss to everyone!

I did WI this morning and had a 2.8lb loss so that puts me at 18.8lbs or 74 sticks of butter! :p

I have 5.7lbs to go until my 10%. It's about 50 days till I cruise and I was wanting to lose 20lb by then so I think I should be able to see that goal come true.

I went to the local market yesterday and bought lot's of fresh veggies and fruit. Great weather here in FL so that makes it easy to get out and get moving. :)

Have a great week everyone! BELIEVE!

No WI for me today... No meeting because of the Easter holiday :/

I'm so close to goal, and missing my WI because there is no mtg is just killing me! Plan is to pop in to Wednesday morning mtg just for the WI, then changing on the fly and heading straight to work :eek:

We'll see how that goes :rolleyes:

Welcome to the newcomers, congrats to the losers, and "Good Luck" to everyone!

Annette~

Down another .6. We are beginning our drive back to Canada this week. Then I will have to see if there is a WW meeting close to home, or will I have to do this solely online. I must be much better about tracking and watching my intake. Also I can use my treadmill at home. I am getting more and more determined to drop another 10 to 20 pounds.

Ciao,

Nikki

Happy Monday! I had an OP weekend and was thankful for that even with tempting foods in front of me.

Lisa-Congrats on your 12.6 lbs loss thus far. That is awesome!

Keystonemamma and Nikki-Congrats on your WL!

Today is treadmill and still on the 4th week of C25K program. Just love that I am actually jogging. Something I thought I would never do but found that I am actually enjoying it.

TTYL

I confess, I ate not only all my daily points for yesterday, but all my weekly ones as well. I have recomitted to being a "good girl", at least until weigh in on Thursday. And I am actually going to exercise this week, I promise.

(holding my breath until Thursday!)

WI today & a meeting

I lost 2 lbs

I met my activity goal this week of 35 miles and did 8 more

SW 152.7

CW 147.0

GW 129.0

Weightloss goal for this week is 1-2lbs

walk/jog 5 miles a day

train 3x

Hey everyone! Yesterday was a hard day. Was exhausted due to lack of sleep. LO was sick and stayed up all night. So no AP yesterday and didn't eat OP. Today is a new day and looking forward to getting in my workout. LO is feeling much better so all is well in my world.

Congrats to all that have lost this week!

Wednesday morning WI (in place of Easter Sunday), down .8 pounds. Just .4# (read: point four pounds :p) from goal!

Heck, I coulda removed my underwear and dropped .4 pounds!:rolleyes:

53# gone! And literally three quarters the person I was on August 1st! (25.3% gone, to be precise!)

It's all good! Maybe next week!!!

A~