Latest news on carnival vista

cruisingbluewaters

This is the latest news that I just heard today from ta...

April 30 2016 is inaugural

February 2016 are sea trials

Vista will not be a new design from outside, just a bigger breeze

Inside will be even better than breeze

Ocean views "vista"

IMAX theater, first at sea

Largest waterpark at sea

Some Renderings in November

Thank you

Edited by cruisingbluewaters

Earlier this week I had the occasion to ask some people who had attended the Miami meetings about the Vista as well. I received significantly less than the op but was told a couple of things. One was that the Vista would having an entertainment item that would be the first on the seas (the ops point of it being an IMAX obviously fits there). The second was that the Vista was definitely not going anywhere outside the US for home port (which I feared) and the third was that the home port had been decided but not released and more information would come out possibly including renderings before the holidays.

Earlier this week I had the occasion to ask some people who had attended the Miami meetings about the Vista as well. I received significantly less than the op but was told a couple of things. One was that the Vista would having an entertainment item that would be the first on the seas (the ops point of it being an IMAX obviously fits there). The second was that the Vista was definitely not going anywhere outside the US for home port (which I feared) and the third was that the home port had been decided but not released and more information would come out possibly including renderings before the holidays.

Anyone want to bet against that the IMAX will be a pay venue? Takes up a bunch of space so wonder if it will take the place of a main lounge.

Thanks for letting us know, CB319. Did you drop your PVP for a TA? Maybe your PVP is now a TA?

Oh good grief. This was the same source that mislead everyone about the Freedom. I don't even think a little Ceasers order would be processed correctly.

No credability at all.

Edited by TPFKAH

I'm voting for Manhattan. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D:eek::D:eek::D:eek: