EPIC - New Band @ Fat Cats

pcreek

I got a message on Facebook from a member of this new band:

Roadside Louis and The Dusters, will be appearing in Fat Cats Jazz and Blues Club from October 1st thru January 15th!

:D

http://www.roadsidelouie.com/Bio.htm

Blues band Roadside Louie and the Dusters is a New Jersey band that has backed up and performed with blues legends James Cotton, Bo Diddley, Jr., ...

I got a message on Facebook from a member of this new band:

Roadside Louis and The Dusters, will be appearing in Fat Cats Jazz and Blues Club from October 1st thru January 15th!

:D

http://www.roadsidelouie.com/Bio.htm

Blues band Roadside Louie and the Dusters is a New Jersey band that has backed up and performed with blues legends James Cotton, Bo Diddley, Jr., ...

Thank you so much for the info! After hearing all the rave reviews about Slam Allen I was a little depressed to learn he was leaving the ship before we cruised. I took the advice of another poster here and looked up Roadside Louie on YouTube, and I'm psyched to see that it looks like they put on a pretty rockin' show as well :D

Thank you so much for the info! After hearing all the rave reviews about Slam Allen I was a little depressed to learn he was leaving the ship before we cruised. I took the advice of another poster here and looked up Roadside Louie on YouTube, and I'm psyched to see that it looks like they put on a pretty rockin' show as well :D

I have to agree! I looked at a couple of their utube videos..they look like a LOT of fun!

I'm 'fixin' to find out for sure in a couple of weeks! :D

• 2 weeks later...

New group...Louie and the dusters. talanted but never did pack em in like Slam Alan did. Not my style of music. This was the last week for the Wildfire duo.....they did pack the atrium and fat cats . We liked them a lot. Wes Johns was also very good.

New group...Louie and the dusters. talanted but never did pack em in like Slam Alan did. Not my style of music. This was the last week for the Wildfire duo.....they did pack the atrium and fat cats . We liked them a lot. Wes Johns was also very good.

Wildfire....last week? Vacation or for good? do you know?

Well I go on epic on 1/15 so I guess I'll miss them. Boooooo.

Slam Allen will be back in Fats Cats on that sailing, and TRUST ME, he & his band rock the house. And a few times he sings the blues with such emotion and soul, it will literally make you cry. Dude is incredible. :cool:

Wildfire....last week? Vacation or for good? do you know?

Lydia said the Oct 2 cruise was their last week on Epic. Didn't say if they would be on another NCL ship or not. They were previously on the Pearl. We really enjoyed them!

• 5 weeks later...
i just saw video with the new blues band dont like it. but will give them a chance.

I loved Roadside Louise and the Dusters....they are incredibly talented.......give them a chance....I literally spent five out of seven nights in there...and I was one of those people that were dissappointed to not have the opportunity to see Slam Allen.....trust me..... you will not be dissapointed.......the best bar server on the ship is in there as well......Tell the lovely Venus that Cheryl said hi.....she is the sweetest......

Archived