Costa Victoria to Phuket, Thailand and Langkawi, Malaysia, out of Singapore

Iluvcruising2

Some cruise videos to share here.

This was a 4N cruise out of Singapore, to Phuket (Thailand) and Langkawi (Malaysia).

The ship had pretty good parties. There was a Venetian Night and Venetian masks were left in the cabins for all passengers. Everybody put on their masks and started dancing. It was quite happening, as you will see in this video.

[YOUTUBE]lS8YIVPPJnw[/YOUTUBE]

In this video, you see the snippets of the Costa Victoria cruise ship, including her atrium and theatre.

[YOUTUBE]w7GYVeYJzZY[/YOUTUBE]

The ports that the ship visited were interesting. Only 2 ports on this 4N cruise. The first was Phuket, Thailand. Phuket is actually an island, with her own international airport. Famous for her beaches, seafood and nightlife. I think it is a favourite place to visit for many Caucasians. You will see in the video that most people on the beaches were not locals. Phuket was also hit by the 2004 Tsunami.

Phuket was a tender port. The ship employed local tenders, pretty big boats. The boats brought the passengers right up to Patong Beach, which I think is the most famous of Phuket beaches. The tender ride was about 20 minutes .

Two videos of their experience in the port.

[YOUTUBE]KEIkPLBCCZ8[/YOUTUBE]

This second video is on para-sailing from Patong beach. I think it looked rather dangerous. I wouldn't try this.

[YOUTUBE]vYLH5VqJ9mE[/YOUTUBE]

The second port was Pulau Langkawi, Malaysia. They call this the Jewel of Kedah. Langkawi is also a touristy, resort-type island. This place was certainly not as busy as Phuket. The port of call was rather short, 7:30am to 12:30pm. The scenery was pretty nice though, because it is actually an archipelago of 104 islands in the Andaman sea.

[YOUTUBE]qsujM448mSs[/YOUTUBE]

• 8 months later...