How hot is hot?

Jiminy1955

I keep reading that it gets pretty hot in Belize as well as other places in the Western Caribbean. But how hot is hot? I live in AZ and it was 108 here today & currently @ 1:45 am it is still 90 degrees. So how does it compare?

I keep reading that it gets pretty hot in Belize as well as other places in the Western Caribbean. But how hot is hot? I live in AZ and it was 108 here today & currently @ 1:45 am it is still 90 degrees. So how does it compare?

Forgot to add we will be there in late Feb 2014

Yes I did ask in each port because I never could get answers anywhere else. I appreciate all the answers and yes our summers are hot, hot, hot. In the late '80's we reached 122 for 3 days, now that was like an oven & with humidity! Regardless of the heat there we all plan to enjoy ourselves!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

So what if OP posted the same question in 3 different areas?? Sometimes it's the only way to get an answer to your question! Not that big of a deal!!

Also, the OP posted about three different ports!

We've found the water temperatures in Belize warmer than Cozumel in Jan/Feb.

LuLu

~~~~

• 3 weeks later...
It is a different HOT than AZ has. In AZ it is a DRY HOT like in an oven, in Belize it is a WET (HUMID) HOT like walking into a wet sauna room.

I'm sorry, but you are quite incorrect. AZ hot is not dry... it's humid. Arizona experiences monsoon weather all summer long... with thunder-showers almost every afternoon. So, it would seem that the OP will have no trouble acclimating themselves to the weather in Belize.

I'm sorry, but you are quite incorrect. AZ hot is not dry... it's humid. Arizona experiences monsoon weather all summer long... with thunder-showers almost every afternoon. So, it would seem that the OP will have no trouble acclimating themselves to the weather in Belize.

The temp here in Phoenix, AZ today was 119!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived