Potty Chairs

cujo67chevy

I know that Carnival has cribs they bring to rooms for you; however, I do not know if they would have potty chairs. I'm assuming not but doesn't hurt to ask. We have a toddler in the process of being potty trained but we can't get her to sit on a regular toilet. She is scared of them right now especially the ones they have on the ships.

I'm just wondering if have to bring my own potty chair for our next trip on the Carnival Magic. If so, is there any suggestions that anyone can give me on the easiest way to do this and if there are certain procedures I need to follow?

Thanks,

I would say that none of them do. One step ahead has this great portable one called the folding potty. We have one in our car as do many others we know. It folds up like a tiny brief case and takes zip lock bags. It would be easy to take and put away when not in use. Last year we just used a tiny seat that went onto the toilet itself.

We had a travel one that worked so-so. Had wings that folded out and held it in place on the toilet seat. If you were somewhere without toilets, you could fold the wings down and use them as legs, (you'd need to have a bag underneath, or find a big hole in the ground I guess).

Right now we have a lightweight one-piece potty, might be bringing that on our cruise. Hopefully our daughter will be big-potty trained by then, I really don't want to lug this thing around :)

I think the one circuitrider is referring to is the potette Plus. We have it and love it. 90% of the time, we use it as a potty topper. It fit very well on the toilets on the Carnival Pride in January. It comes with us everywhere and we keep it in a small wetbag. If your daughter won't use it on top of the big potty, you can set it up to stand on it's own. If you set it on the floor of the shower stall in your cruise ship bathroom you won't even need a bag unless there's poo, as you will be able to just wash away any pee.

Archived