Mystery Dinner Theater on FOS

Did you feel the Mystery Dinner Theater on FOS was worth the extra $55/person?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Did you feel the Mystery Dinner Theater on FOS was worth the extra $55/person?

• Yes
    • No

We just did it on the Freedom this past January. It was held at 7:00 pm on night 1 after sail away. The food was great and the acting was...campy. Is it Broadway? No. Is it a fun experience with great food and service? Absolutely! We have seen a few of these. We enjoyed it. The filet Mignon was outstanding. The wine was flowing and my glass was never empty. Yes, it was house wine, but it was decent. We find it is worth the $55 per person. The singers and dancers had fun with it. Be sure to be an active participant. Just sitting there waiting for a magical experience will be a disappointment.

Eric

We just did it on the Freedom this past January. It was held at 7:00 pm on night 1 after sail away. The food was great and the acting was...campy. Is it Broadway? No. Is it a fun experience with great food and service? Absolutely! We have seen a few of these. We enjoyed it. The filet Mignon was outstanding. The wine was flowing and my glass was never empty. Yes, it was house wine, but it was decent. We find it is worth the $55 per person. The singers and dancers had fun with it. Be sure to be an active participant. Just sitting there waiting for a magical experience will be a disappointment.

Eric

Did you make your reservations prior to sailing or once you were on the ship?

We called and made reservations prior as we wanted ours linked to friends that were cruising with us. You can also reserve online.

Eric

Thanks, DW and I may do this as we are looking for something different. Just hope our luggage is not delayed embark day so we can get dressed to go.:D

Just off FoS this morning.

Here is the menu for the Mystery Dinner.... did not attend but had called in to make a reservation for another night.... my blog is a few pages down have yet to post link to sig. Currently at airport, bored....

IMG_1244.jpg

Just off FoS this morning.

Here is the menu for the Mystery Dinner.... did not attend but had called in to make a reservation for another night.... my blog is a few pages down have yet to post link to sig. Currently at airport, bored....

IMG_1244.jpg

Thanks for posting the menu, gives us more to consider.

• 5 months later...

Archived