Emergency Contact number to ship?

patticaryl

Sorry, guys......I have searched the Carnival site and emailed my PVP but no response from him yet. Anyone know what number a family member would use to contact us when we are on our cruise on the Legend next week in case there was a dire emergency? We have my daughter's friend traveling with us and I know her family would feel better to have a number.....just in case. I know it would have to be an extreme emergency.

Thanks for your help!!:o

Sorry, guys......I have searched the Carnival site and emailed my PVP but no response from him yet. Anyone know what number a family member would use to contact us when we are on our cruise on the Legend next week in case there was a dire emergency? We have my daughter's friend traveling with us and I know her family would feel better to have a number.....just in case. I know it would have to be an extreme emergency.

I know some where on the carnival website, they have phones numbers for the ships, maybe under Before you go, I do not remember where, but I do know the phone numbers are listed. Or I would think you could ask anyone at carnival, for that information.

Have a great cruise

From Carnival's website:

Can I receive phone calls onboard? spacer.gif Friends and family may call guests onboard via Maritime Telecommunications Network (MTN) Shore-to-Ship telephone service. The rate is $9.50 per minute from the United States; additional long distance charges may apply from outside the United States.

The caller needs to have available the ship name and the guest's name. The charges will be applied to the caller's credit card: MasterCard - Visa - American Express - The Discover Card - Diner's Club. 1-877 CCLSHIP (1-877-225-7447) from the U.S. 1-732-335-3284 from Canada and outside the U.S.

Found this in the in the e-brochures :Ship to Shore Telephone # 1-877-225-7447 or 1-732-335-3284. If you go online to your Documents on the 3rd page under Before you Sail ,then under Baggage Advice ,Where it says Click Here For information in the Welcome Aboard Booklet.

The easiest way to get a hold of anyone on board a vessel is for your family to call their local operator and say you would like to make a marine phone call. They will put you in touch with the marine operator. They will then ask you what the name of the vessel is and the rough area the ship would be (east carib-west carib) the call then would go through the local area coast guard.On the ship they will page you on where to go for the phone call such as your room the radio room on the bridge and so on. keep in mind any thing said can be heard by every ship in the area. As a retired master of 37 years I have made and received many calls . Have a safe voyage.

Archived