Share an Excursion - Oct 30, 2014 Israel

Reesarose

My husband and I are interested in sharing an excursion to Jeruselum on Oct. 30th from the port of Ashdod with one or more couples who are on the Celebrity Constellation. There are several private touring companies to choose from, and if more were to join us, it would reduce the costs and it would be a great way to see all of the sights in Jeruselum and possibly the dead sea in one day with a small group. Please email back if interested.

My husband and I are interested in sharing an excursion to Jeruselum on Oct. 30th from the port of Ashdod with one or more couples who are on the Celebrity Constellation. There are several private touring companies to choose from, and if more were to join us, it would reduce the costs and it would be a great way to see all of the sights in Jeruselum and possibly the dead sea in one day with a small group. Please email back if interested.

You would probably get a better response by going to the Roll Call for your cruise. You can find it under roll call, Celebrity and then the ship and date of your cruise. This is where people talk about their upcoming cruises, exchange ideas, plans, etc. I've found it very helpful.

Sue

Yes definitely go to your roll all or start one. There were several organised when I went. It saved us A LOT of money and we had a small bus compared to the big buses from the ship.

Amazing. Make sure you visit Masada. That was a highlight.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes definitely go to your roll all or start one. There were several organised when I went. It saved us A LOT of money and we had a small bus compared to the big buses from the ship.

Amazing. Make sure you visit Masada. That was a highlight.

Thanks for your input - we are all set now, but won't get to see Masada unfortunately. Too much for one day.