Fun Factory Dailies from Reflection

RCKM43

08191202 (dragged).pdf

Sorry to put all of these PDF attachments...I am new to doing this..

I had 9 pages of dailies I scanned and the one file was too large so I had to break them up. I was trying to get these to just show up on the post, but no luck so far. If someone wants these and can't see them, you can email me at disdawn@aol.com and I will send you the file.

[ATTACH]341743[/ATTACH]

Sorry to put all of these PDF attachments...I am new to doing this..

I had 9 pages of dailies I scanned and the one file was too large so I had to break them up. I was trying to get these to just show up on the post, but no luck so far. If someone wants these and can't see them, you can email me at disdawn@aol.com and I will send you the file.

Great job, Floridianny. Thanks for the contribution!

thank you so much.. The PDFs make it really easy to read! Thanks again!

Glad they worked out.

Just in case anyone was wondering...we did find out that if your child wants to move up to the next age group, they do allow it as long as your child does at least one session in their assigned group. My 8 year old nephew wanted to be with my 11 year old son and they did allow him to switch groups on the second afternoon. A child can also move to a younger group as well. They try to be accommodating...the staff there is great.

We have wondered about this b/c our youngest is 4 and our oldest will turn 6 the week before the cruise. We were worried they wouldn't be able to be together, and therefore would not be interested in going to the fun factory. Hopefully this will be the same on our sailing! Keep the info coming...

Glad they worked out.

Just in case anyone was wondering...we did find out that if your child wants to move up to the next age group, they do allow it as long as your child does at least one session in their assigned group. My 8 year old nephew wanted to be with my 11 year old son and they did allow him to switch groups on the second afternoon. A child can also move to a younger group as well. They try to be accommodating...the staff there is great.

Good to know as our youngest is one month from turning 6 and would rather be with her almost 8 year old sister than with the 3-5 year olds if possible. They had told us the above but it is good to hear it again.

We have wondered about this b/c our youngest is 4 and our oldest will turn 6 the week before the cruise. We were worried they wouldn't be able to be together, and therefore would not be interested in going to the fun factory. Hopefully this will be the same on our sailing! Keep the info coming...

If they are 4 and 5 they would be together anyway as the group is 3-5, 6-8. I believe the 5 turning 6 could move up, but I don't think the 4 year would be. I think they move up the kids about to go into the next level.

I don't see why that wouldn't be possible- especially considering how few kids I would expect to see on the ship. I traveling with my 6 year old on the Summit next month- I'm hoping he will take dinner once or twice with the kids club!

Edited by SuzanneA

Well depending on the cruise and how many kids there are they might be together anyway. But if it is a higher kid count, I would go to the manager/staff and speak with them the first day. When I was managing the Galaxy program I had a few occasions where I did this for families, especially for kids right on the age cusp, at least if they wanted to go down an age group. I also gave the option that if they were bored in the younger program that the parents could speak with me and we could switch them into their proper group.

Maybe our oldest (turns six just before cruise) could stay with the 3-5s? I think they just want to be together. What do you guys think?

I think they age down before aging up. Sorry I thought you had said she turned 6 after the cruise. I would think if she just turned it might not be an issue. But you might find they both like their own groups. They are still in the same facility.

I don't see why that wouldn't be possible- especially considering how few kids I would expect to see on the ship. I traveling with my 6 year old on the Summit next month- I'm hoping he will take dinner once or twice with the kids club!

Our sons love the buffet. Last year we did an 11 night and they ate with us twice. I got ready for dinner and took the boys, 3 and 6, down to the buffet for dinner around 615 while my wife got ready. They were done eating at 7 when kids club opened back up and wife was ready for drinks and dinner. Three weeks away from a 10 night and we are going to use the same plan.

I am so happy to have found this thread. We will be on the April 4th Sailing on Reflection with our 9 year old daughter. We are from Avon, Ohio.

Would love to meet up with anyone with kids the same age!

The Fun Factory Dailies are great, my daughter is super excited about the activities now. Feel free to message me if you want to meet.

:):):)

Past Sailings:

RCI Allure of the seas 4/2013

Disney Magic 1/2011

I am so happy to have found this thread. We will be on the April 4th Sailing on Reflection with our 9 year old daughter. We are from Avon, Ohio.

Would love to meet up with anyone with kids the same age!

The Fun Factory Dailies are great, my daughter is super excited about the activities now. Feel free to message me if you want to meet.

:):):)

Past Sailings:

RCI Allure of the seas 4/2013

Disney Magic 1/2011

There should be plenty of kids on our sailing. Did you check out the roll call for that week. There are several sailing with kids! I think most are in the 6-8 age group.

• 2 weeks later...

we are on the April 4 Reflection with kids between 8-12. We went on this same cruise 2 years ago and there were loads of kids. Honestly I felt like the kids club was a bit overwhelmed with the spring break number of kids and the activities had to be tweaked because of the masses of kids. We've taken the boys on a lot of cruises (mostly Celebrity) and my experience is that your child has to be in the group of his age, and even if the child has a bday during the cruise he or she must be in the lower age group. I'd love to move my younger one up, he turns 9 two weeks after the cruise and will have zero interest in hanging out with 6 year olds.