Heating pad?

kitegirl

Technically, they are illegal, regardless if they have the auto timer or not. Celebrity is opening bags and taking them, along with extension cords and power strips.

If you do manage to get them through security, you will need very long extension cords as the only outlet is usually by the desk.

I use a totally non-electric pad thingie that I warm up by soaking in a sink full of hot water. Wrap the thingie in a towel and I'm good to go.

You might also want to consider using the Thera-Care heat wrap things in the red boxes. They are non-electric and work better than nothing, especially on long flights.

With 2 of you needing them, you will not have sufficient electrical plugs even if you do get them past security at check in.

• 4 weeks later...

I hate not having my microwavable rice pack with me on cruises. But for our Alaska cruise I'll make sure I have extra caspascian heat patches along. It really helps me to have one on my upper back right between the shoulder blades. And they last a lot longer than 4 hours.

• 1 month later...

Thought I would give u an update.... We had our heating pad and extension cord taken away when we went through security. However we were told it would be given back to us within a few hours....:confused:

Four hours later still no sign of it, so when to customer service and within a few minutes had it back in my hands.... Thank goodness!!

Archived