Email contact for MDR requests??

LuckiePuris

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has an email address I can contact Carnival on, with regards to MDR table requests for our group booking.

Do they have high chairs available in the MDR?

Cruising Legend out of Australia next year.

Thank you!

All you have to do is (magic word is "LINK") all the booking numbers. Either you can collect everyones booking number or have your travel provider do it.

If the booking numbers are "Linked" everyone will be assigned the same dining room at the same time at the same table.

It is NOT Carnivals policy that any Maitre D' MUST respond to guests request via e-mail. Individual Maitre 'D's might respond,,, but are not required.

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has an email address I can contact Carnival on, with regards to MDR table requests for our group booking.

Do they have high chairs available in the MDR?

Cruising Legend out of Australia next year.

Thank you!

Shmaitred@carnival.com. This was the senior MaitreD over all carnival ships as of February of this year. Yes they have high hairs. Hope this helps...

Thank you all for your advice and the email address. I'm actually a TA and have linked the bookings however do know with RCI and Celebrity they have an email department that actions specific requests, so was looking for something similar for Carnival.

We are 8 travellers, what do you think our chances are for getting a table for ourselves? Is 8 an easy table size for them to accommodate?

Thanks!

Pretty good if you ask me.[emoji12] It's not like they have to rearrange the whole dinning room. A lot of people, my hubby and I included, would much rather sit at a table for 2. They could probably use the chairs. Good luck.

Thank you all for your advice and the email address. I'm actually a TA and have linked the bookings however do know with RCI and Celebrity they have an email department that actions specific requests, so was looking for something similar for Carnival.

We are 8 travellers, what do you think our chances are for getting a table for ourselves? Is 8 an easy table size for them to accommodate?

Thanks!

We were at a table for 8 on Legend a few years ago.