Life, LIBERTY, and the Pursuit of an Awesome Cruise- Review 4/5-4/12 Southern Caribbe

Just off an absolutely amazing cruise on the Liberty! Plan on writing a picture heavy, extensive review of the Carnival Liberty, the ports, the Cheers program. Many have recently asked about the FunTimes- have a copy of all and will scan in.

Will be happy to answer any questions. Can't wait to share about the fabulous ports, staff, and ship. If you have time planned for these ports or this ship, you are lucky!

Will start tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just off an absolutely amazing cruise on the Liberty! Plan on writing a picture heavy, extensive review of the Carnival Liberty, the ports, the Cheers program. Many have recently asked about the FunTimes- have a copy of all and will scan in.

Will be happy to answer any questions. Can't wait to share about the fabulous ports, staff, and ship. If you have time planned for these ports or this ship, you are lucky!

Will start tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to it! I sail in 4 weeks!!

Love this itinerary.... we went in Jan on the Valor and it is a great time. 3rd time on this route for us. We love it. When I saw your review title it made me excited for a southern Caribbean review again. Thanks

I feel lost.. but how do I post the Fun Times? They are getting scanned in as we speak. I just can't quite figure out how to attach them or make them show up here? If someone can help guide me, I'll get this show on the road!

Once you save your scans, create a new post and click the gem clip next to the smiley face to attach files, here's a screenshot: ab3056988f4be585160556c6653bcce7.jpg

Carnival Liberty - 4/14/12 - 4/21/12 - San Juan, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk - First Cruise

Carnival Breeze - 3/16/13 - 3/24/13 - St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, and Nassau

Carnival Ecstasy - 3/31/14 - 4/5/14 - Key West and Cozumel

Carnival Sunshine - 4/17/14 - 4/19/14 - Freeport - PC Inaugural

Carnival Liberty - 4/19/15 - 4/26/15 - St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, and St. Maarten - Gold Cruise

There's always a follow up question... I've figured out how to attach something. The website limits the file size of the pdf. Some of the pages are "small enough" and some aren't for Cruise Critic to accept. Any idea on how to work around that?

Hopefully this helps: a5a79daecc432ed0682034b1f717aeae.jpg

Carnival Liberty - 4/14/12 - 4/21/12 - San Juan, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk - First Cruise

Carnival Breeze - 3/16/13 - 3/24/13 - St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, and Nassau

Carnival Ecstasy - 3/31/14 - 4/5/14 - Key West and Cozumel

Carnival Sunshine - 4/17/14 - 4/19/14 - Freeport - PC Inaugural

Carnival Liberty - 4/19/15 - 4/26/15 - St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, and St. Maarten - Gold Cruise

Hope this works for you all. The only solution I've found is scanning in half pages for some of the pages for FunTimes. Not sure how well this work, but it's the only easy option so far.

If you can't see something, let me know. I am going through and scanning half pages for the files that were too large. I'm not sure how well it will work, but I'll give it a go!

Will try to post these between today and tomorrow and get on the fun part, my review!

FunTimes San Juan 1.pdf

FunTimes San Juan 2.1.pdf

FunTimes San Juan 2.2.pdf

FunTimes San Juan 3.1.pdf

FunTimes San Juan 3.2.pdf

FunTimes San Juan 4.pdf

FunTimes San Juan 5.1.pdf

FunTimes San Juan 5.2.pdf

FunTimes San Juan 6.pdf