HSN offer

Michie78

Hi

Did anyone get the HSN offer that already as gone on the ship? Was your dinner for two offer in your stateroom when you got on board. Also do u just make reservations when u get on the ship?

thanks

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Hi

Did anyone get the HSN offer that already as gone on the ship? Was your dinner for two offer in your stateroom when you got on board. Also do u just make reservations when u get on the ship?

thanks

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

They just give you $100 OBC. I got 3 of them - one for each of us. You can't use them all at once.

They just give you $100 OBC. I got 3 of them - one for each of us. You can't use them all at once.

Did you have 3 OBC for one room? Not sure what you mean!! And would

love to use my husband's for something if I can :)

Did you have 3 OBC for one room? Not sure what you mean!! And would

love to use my husband's for something if I can :)

3 OBCs - 1 for each person in my family. You can't use them all at once. I have 1 hooked up to 3 different cruises.

It showed on our account the second day lof the cruise as a $100 non-refundable on board credit. We didn't eat in Ocean Blue and used it for other restaurants.

Did you get the free bottle of wine?

Did it take quite a while to get your HSN brochure? I feel like I filled out the request on the HSN site ages ago... in reality, it's probably only been about three weeks. Just curious.

Thanks, as always!

Richard/Tralfie

Did it take quite a while to get your HSN brochure? I feel like I filled out the request on the HSN site ages ago... in reality, it's probably only been about three weeks. Just curious.

Thanks, as always!

Richard/Tralfie

Call NCL and ask them if your HSN $100 OBC offer linked under your latitudes #. You have received your brochure by now. You have to apply it to your sailing by the end of June. So hurry up:p

.....and see the $100 OBC on my booking confirmation.

My question is, where do we get the e-coupons from that were a part of the offer? I know a lot of them won't be used, but I'm wondering what offers are in there.

:confused:

wasiii

.....and see the $100 OBC on my booking confirmation.

My question is, where do we get the e-coupons from that were a part of the offer? I know a lot of them won't be used, but I'm wondering what offers are in there.

:confused:

wasiii

There was a link to the E-coupons when I went to my summary and then the E-Docs page. I printed them from there, doubt I will use many if any, but printed them just in case.

call whomever yo booked the cruise with and give client ID #

I called back cause my husband got a book and his own client ID # but since I already got the offer they told me I couldnt do it twice. So I used it towards our second cruise on the Breakaway in Nov

Denied the $100 obc since I booked the middle of april :rolleyes:

Did you go directly to Norwegian? I just received my certificate in the mail yesterday (after thinking I wasn't going to get it at all). I called my travel agent and she was able to get it accepted despite the fact that I actually booked, geez, like, four months ago!

Richard/Tralfie

Did you go directly to Norwegian? I just received my certificate in the mail yesterday (after thinking I wasn't going to get it at all). I called my travel agent and she was able to get it accepted despite the fact that I actually booked, geez, like, four months ago!

Richard/Tralfie

Have done everything through Costco ...booked in April for Aug cruise

Archived