Nassau beach activity suggestions needed

tinker

Looking for a beach for our Nassau day and read about the Blue Lagoon. I assume this is the same dolphin swim NCL sells as their excursion?

Has anyone done this excursion and what other facilities are there to spend our 9 to 3 port day and is Blue Lagoon a nice place to spend the day even if not doing the swim.

Debating on that and the Atlantis tour which would be nice to see I think and then use the beach there.

Looking for a beach for our Nassau day and read about the Blue Lagoon. I assume this is the same dolphin swim NCL sells as their excursion?

Has anyone done this excursion and what other facilities are there to spend our 9 to 3 port day and is Blue Lagoon a nice place to spend the day even if not doing the swim.

Debating on that and the Atlantis tour which would be nice to see I think and then use the beach there.

The Dolphin Swim is the same as sold on the cruise ship, www.dolphinencounters.com

Blue Lagoon Island, with the exception of the dolphin encounter, is closed to the public. No reopening date is set.

There's a public beach near the Atlantis, if you are not interested in the ships tour etc. Just use the public entrance next to the RIU hotel. Just ask your taxi driver to take you there.

Archived