Port Canaveral hotel ?

PBNJ620

We usually cruise out of Ft Lauderdale when cruising out of Florida, but this time are booking Oasis.

Can you tell me hotels near the port (any within walking distance?) that are recommended?

If not in walking distance, which offer shuttle to port?

We usually cruise out of Ft Lauderdale when cruising out of Florida, but this time are booking Oasis.

Can you tell me hotels near the port (any within walking distance?) that are recommended?

If not in walking distance, which offer shuttle to port?

Closest hotels to the port: Country Inn & Suites, Residence Inn, Homewood Suites, Radisson. Too far to walk with bags. They all have shuttles.

I have a room at Radisson in Sept. Have a park and cruise package. Have shuttle service and a lot of restaurants on the water within walking distance. I looked at other hotels and I decided on Radisson. Had a lot of good reviews.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a room at Radisson in Sept. Have a park and cruise package. Have shuttle service and a lot of restaurants on the water within walking distance. I looked at other hotels and I decided on Radisson. Had a lot of good reviews.

We are also looking for a hotel closer to the port with airport shuttle to hotel and then to port

Does the Radisson also pick up at the airport to hotel?

There will be 8 of us. We could book a private shuttle but it would be so nice to have complimentary one!

Thanks!

We are also looking for a hotel closer to the port with airport shuttle to hotel and then to port

Does the Radisson also pick up at the airport to hotel?

There will be 8 of us. We could book a private shuttle but it would be so nice to have complimentary one!

Thanks!

The airport is in Orlando, code MCO, and is about an hour away from PC. If the hotel picks you up it will charge you or work the cost of the shuttle into the room package rate. You are better off, IMHO, planning your own transport.

The airport is in Orlando, code MCO, and is about an hour away from PC. If the hotel picks you up it will charge you or work the cost of the shuttle into the room package rate. You are better off, IMHO, planning your own transport.

Thank you! That's what we did years ago when we sailed out of Port Canaveral. Didn't know if anything changes.

So we will be booking a shuttle. Any suggestions on a shuttle company?

Thank you! That's what we did years ago when we sailed out of Port Canaveral. Didn't know if anything changes.

So we will be booking a shuttle. Any suggestions on a shuttle company?

Cortrans......Cocoa Beach Shuttle.....Travelynx