Early flight home - from Copehagen

Mypka

We booked Azamara Journey Baltic cruise from 6/27 to 7/6. I tried to book the airfare through ChoiceAir, but it gives me "No flight available" message.

Then I am looking on orbitz, expedia etc, there are a few flights, but what I am not sure about - how early will we be able to leave the ship? It will be docked in Copenhagen for 3 (1) days. If I'll get a 7 AM flight, we'll have to leave the ship around 4 am. Can they accommodate us? Should I call Azamara customer service to confirm it? PLease help.

Thank you.

We booked Azamara Journey Baltic cruise from 6/27 to 7/6. I tried to book the airfare through ChoiceAir, but it gives me "No flight available" message.

Then I am looking on orbitz, expedia etc, there are a few flights, but what I am not sure about - how early will we be able to leave the ship? It will be docked in Copenhagen for 3 (1) days. If I'll get a 7 AM flight, we'll have to leave the ship around 4 am. Can they accommodate us? Should I call Azamara customer service to confirm it? PLease help.

Thank you.

Hi,.

Once you're docked in Copenhagen, you should be able to leave the ship at any time you'd like, as it should be "open" 24/7.

Or you could leave the ship on July 5th and then spend a night at the Hilton Copenhagen Airport Hotel, before the early flight. The hotel is connected directly with Copenhagen Airport, and you walk to the terminal in 2 minutes.

Thank you.

Hello Mypka -

I'm pleased to let you know that you will not encounter any problem disembarking early in Copenhagen on July 6 for your early 4 AM flight. Usually, the 'unwritten rule' is that as long as the vessel arrives at least the day/night before in the disembarkation port, guests can disembark early the next morning. It is important, however, that once on board you notify the Guest Relations Manager of your intention to leave early.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard!

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Archived