Tampa Liquor Stores near Embassy Suites Convention Center?

cascole

The only place within walking distance is a wine store in the Channelside District. There is a liquor store inside of one of the local bars (The Hub) downtown. I used to walk this distance everyday but it is a little over a mile. I would probably not walk to it at night. If you are taking a taxi from the airport ask them to stop at liquor store on the way to your hotel. There are several near the airport on Westshore, Kennedy, or Dale Mabry. Hope this helps you some.

We just booked the same hotel. We are going on the Legend in August. If you think about it can you post how you liked it? I know we can't change it but it would still be nice to know something about it.

Have a great trip!!

I'll be sure to post a full Legend review - hotel included when I return! :D I actually changed my reservation from the Chase Suites to this one - so I'm hoping I made the right choice. It sure sounds like it's what we'll need & I've stayed at Embassy SUites many times before, so feel like I know what I'm getting.

Cascole, the Embassy Suites are a new hotel. They only opened a few months ago so it should be pretty good. They are in a great location. It is right down the street from the pier, Channelside shopping district and Ybor City historical district. There is also a grocery store not too far away.

Try Total Wine and More on East Marbury. You can pre-order via the Internet and have your taxi driver drop you by on the way to your hotel to pick it up. We are doing this for our cruise on the Legend next month.

You can google to find the website, the prices are excellent and they carry just about everything you could want.

Have a great cruise!:)

Thanks! They sure do seem to have everything I'd need! I'm checking out the Just Because service as well - but this looks very promising & doesn't look to be too far out of the way between the airport & hotel!

Thanks so much, once again!

Does anyone know if there are any liquor stores within walking distance of the Embassy Suites near the convention center in Tampa? Thanks!
If you are buying just wine....you can leave the Embassy Suites and walk between the convention center and it's parking lot....

It looks like a tunnel. It is Platt St. Walk across the bridge and straight ahead the is a Publx Supermarket. If it wine and not ligour...your set.

5 minute walk.....

Archived