drink prices on epic?

kcool

Like all lines. Just off the Dawn...Too High....:mad:

All depends on your point of reference. They're no higher than restaurants/clubs in most major cities in the US, and less than you'd pay at any stadium for similar. However, a single Miller Lite (bleh) on a ship is more expensive than a 6 pack in a grocery store

The drink prices are the same on Epic as other NCL ships

Approx $8 for martinis or mixed drinks

$5-$6 for a bottle of beer

These prices are actually cheap compared to where I live (miami)

Cheap compared to NYC, too. I know that we would all love to see dirt cheap prices for drinks but let's be reasonable - the cruise line has to make its money somewhere. I have no problem with these prices.

Drink prices are the same fleet wide. Don't forget that a 15 percent gratuity will be automatically added to your bill.

We just got off the Epic today and they actually add 18% gratuity to each drink order.

Cocktails range from 5.95 to 8.95+ Bucket of 6 beers is $30.00

We just got off the Epic today and they actually add 18% gratuity to each drink order.

Cocktails range from 5.95 to 8.95+ Bucket of 6 beers is $30.00

18%? Are you sure about that? On every NCL cruise that I've been on, the gratuity for bar tabs has always been 15%. (Note: the gratuity for spa treatments is indeed 18%.) Unless this is different on the Epic (which I haven't sailed on), something is amiss. Can anyone who has recently sailed the Epic confirm the 18%?

18%? Are you sure about that? On every NCL cruise that I've been on, the gratuity for bar tabs has always been 15%. (Note: the gratuity for spa treatments is indeed 18%.) Unless this is different on the Epic (which I haven't sailed on), something is amiss. Can anyone who has recently sailed the Epic confirm the 18%?

My bad! You're right. I was looking at the spa receipt. The bar gratuity is indeed 15%.

i have been reading that drink prices on the epic are much higher than other cruise lines. anyone have info on prices of beer and mixed drinks?

If you order the drink of the day without the souvenir glass, they cost a dollar or 2 less. :)

Archived