Half Moon Cay Cabana Rentals?

ava_girl_123

Yes they are available to rent, and well worth it! You can not pre-book the Cabanas on Carnival so they do not have it on the excursions. When you get on the ship, go to the excursions desk and book one.

HAL lets you pre-book but Carnival for some strange reason does not :(

The last couple (11 & 12) IMO are the best, well removed and few people bother you

ENJOY

• 2 weeks later...

What are the chances of being able to get a cabana if you're not booked in a suite. We would try to get to the port early, but I'm guessing it is highly unlikely that we would be able to get a cabana. Has anyone had any luck securing one if you weren't in a suite?

Thanks!

Go directly to shore excursion desk upon boarding ship, the line may already be forming.

There are 15 cabanas available at $225.00 for up to four people. You do not have to be in a suite to rent a cabana.

What are the chances of being able to get a cabana if you're not booked in a suite. We would try to get to the port early, but I'm guessing it is highly unlikely that we would be able to get a cabana. Has anyone had any luck securing one if you weren't in a suite?

Thanks!

If you are cruising on Carnival, you just need to go to the excursions desk and pay for the cabana (on your sail and sign card) It does not matter if you are in a suite or not. Lines can form early, when we booked a cabana on Carnival we had one person wait for the excursions desk to open at 1:00 and then had to buy the person who waited a beverage!

If you are on HAL, you can pre-purchase online and if you have a suite a cabana is included (or at least it was a few years back)

Doing a Carnival cruise in August to HMC and will be boarding early for a wedding prior to departure. I saw someone on this thread say that the excursion desk doesn't open until 1:00 pm. Does anyone know if this is true? I wanted to rent a cabana and thought I would have a head start with early boarding, but if the excursion desk doesn't open until 1, it will be hard to attend a wedding and wait in line at the same time.

Doing a Carnival cruise in August to HMC and will be boarding early for a wedding prior to departure. I saw someone on this thread say that the excursion desk doesn't open until 1:00 pm. Does anyone know if this is true? I wanted to rent a cabana and thought I would have a head start with early boarding, but if the excursion desk doesn't open until 1, it will be hard to attend a wedding and wait in line at the same time.

I just read on another thread that the excursion desk opens at 11:00 or 11:30. Does anyone know for sure:confused:

When we boarded the Miracle, at 11:15, 2 weeks ago, they told us the desk didn't open till 1pm. But, we were renting the Oasis, and walked over there and completed our transaction immediately.

When we boarded the Miracle, at 11:15, 2 weeks ago, they told us the desk didn't open till 1pm. But, we were renting the Oasis, and walked over there and completed our transaction immediately.

Thanks.

If they are not open, go to the Front Desk. They will find someone to assist you.

Great, thanks for the inside info.

I wll have DH at the excursion desk and I will go to the front desk and go from there.:D

Archived