Epic Spa/Posh - What and When

kurukthemal

Spa pass will get you into the thermal suite where the saunas/steam rooms, water pools, hots tubs and heated tile loungers are located. You would purchase this from the Salon/Spa.

Posh is an adults only area, with beautiful padded loungers and a bar area. Sort of like a Serenity Deck on Carnival. You would buy these passes IMMEDIATELY after boarding at the Purser's Desk (now called Customer Service Desk) in the atrium of the ship. There are a very limited number of these available.

We purchased both spa and posh last January.

I think posh was something like $59.00 for the week. Word of warning, you need to get to port early to guaranty low boarding number. We were group three and I think the passes (20) were about gone by the time we

finished purchasing. They have a crew member counting noses in the line to cut it off when magic number is hit.

We enjoyed the spa area, but it definitely is pricey. Probably $70.00 more than other ships.

Edited by Va. Plumber

• 2 weeks later...
We purchased both spa and posh last January.

I think posh was something like $59.00 for the week. Word of warning, you need to get to port early to guaranty low boarding number. We were group three and I think the passes (20) were about gone by the time we

finished purchasing. They have a crew member counting noses in the line to cut it off when magic number is hit.

We enjoyed the spa area, but it definitely is pricey. Probably $70.00 more than other ships.

Hey everyone, this is my first cruise ever and I'm interested in getting Posh tickets. I have a question though, how do you know what "Group" you are in? I don't see it on my boarding pass, as I already checked in online. Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone, this is my first cruise ever and I'm interested in getting Posh tickets. I have a question though, how do you know what "Group" you are in? I don't see it on my boarding pass, as I already checked in online. Thanks in advance!

You get assigned to a boarding group at the port once you physically check in.

You get assigned to a boarding group at the port once you physically check in.

Thank you so much! Is there a way to be assigned to the best group possible or is all that random or for people who pay for perks?

Thank you so much! Is there a way to be assigned to the best group possible or is all that random or for people who pay for perks?

No paid perks as mentioned, but pay attention. When we cruised Nov 16, announcements were not being made loud enough. We were group 3, but after several hundred went in, we just got in line behind a large group with 7 on a card who'd already said they would just "cut." We had no need to be on the ship "early," just saying that there may be no orderly means for boarding by numbers. Also, in Miami, Epic boards from two terminals simultaneously which could affect how many get to the atrium (where you board from terminal B, I believe). Good luck. FWIW, we stepped into the very short line (10 ahead of us) about 10:30; went through security quickly; got checked in in about 10-15 minutes then waited about an hour before boarding.

Sent from my son's iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Rhea98

Does anyone know if posh passes are still included for suites on epic? I know Vibe passes are not on breakaway. I know they used to be on epic but wasn't sure if they changed the rules when they started charging suite guests on breakaway.