Dailies for the Dawn out of NOLA...anyone?

bcgrad98

We're heading out in just a few days on the Dawn and are wondering if anyone has the Dailies for the itinerary out of New Orleans. I know there's only been a couple weeks of this itinerary, but I'm hopeful someone can post them for us. We'd be interested in the kids program itinerary, too (ages 9 & 12).

TIA!

We're actually getting on board on Sunday. It was a few days until we left home :) I will try to remember to post dailies when I get home but it will be at least New Years. I was hoping someone might post by now, but I guess we're just going to have to wing it! It started snowing here again today, so I'm more than ready to get out of town!

I have the dailies from the Dawn 12/7-12/14. I have no idea how to post pictures here, but would be happy to text or email them to you. I have the kids program papers also. We wrote on them, but it still might be helpful for you.

I have the dailies from the Dawn 12/7-12/14. I have no idea how to post pictures here, but would be happy to text or email them to you. I have the kids program papers also. We wrote on them, but it still might be helpful for you.

Would you please email them to me at beyer@hometownsolutions.net ? I don't need the kids program stuff.

TIA!!

Djmkab...where in MN are you from? We are in West Central MN.

That would be awesome! Please send them to jiffie@aol.com.

Thanks!

I sent the dailies to those that requested it. I sent pics of the front page and the inside pages but not the back page that just lists restaurants and other basic info. If anyone wants it, let me know and I can send that as well. It is the same for each day. I also did not include any inserts like the port maps, spa specials and such. I threw most of that away, but have some if needed. Also, I didn't realize that the pics were sideways and upside down at first, so if you received it like that and want them right side up, send me a quick email and I'll resend them the right way up.