Ships with tennis courts

Royal Caribbean's Voyager and Freedom Class ships have full size basketball courts. On occasion throughout the week, nets are set up for tennis and volleyball, but it is not a permanent thing.

A Travel Agent said that she had sent cruisers on the Costa Mediterranean and they told her that there was a tennis court. Since we were deciding between a cruise or a resort vacation that was the selling point to us because I was favoring the cruise and DH a place where he could get his daily dose of tennis. Well, we brought all of our gear and let's just say it was not necessary. The court was small and I believe it might have even been at the front of the ship because it was really windy. It was covered with a net that was no more than 15 ft high. Long story short we made up a game called squa-nnis a cross between squash and tennis and had a lot of fun.

Karysa

I just did a Google search and the only line with a full size tennis court is The World of ResidenSea. That is a condo cruise ship, that has a few regular cabins for passengers. The problem with that line is the cost can be upwards of $800 and higher per day, per person. Crystal has a full size paddle tennis court, but not a regulation tennis court. Not even the behemoth Oasis of the Seas has a tennis court.

Archived