Harmony of the Seas Bed Placement

Does anyone know if the bed in cabin 9716 on the Harmony of the Seas is by the balcony or by the closet? I know there used to be a nice spreadsheet with this information on it at one time on Cruise Critic, but it no longer opens to view.

Also, how far out do the reservations for shows, etc open up?

Does anyone know if the bed in cabin 9716 on the Harmony of the Seas is by the balcony or by the closet? I know there used to be a nice spreadsheet with this information on it at one time on Cruise Critic, but it no longer opens to view.

Also, how far out do the reservations for shows, etc open up?

Bed is by the balcony.

No set time for reservations to open. Keep checking the Cruise Planner.

Just curious...where did you find that information so I can use it for future reference? Thanks!

Balcony staterooms are installed in pairs. Looking from the corridor, the right stateroom has the bed by the balcony. Left has the bed by the bathroom. Find a connecting pair to start.

Bed is by the balcony.

No set time for reservations to open. Keep checking the Cruise Planner.

For those that care, our cabin had the bed by the balcony. For us it was fine. There is a very small area between the bed and the glass door however, so it means being very careful getting out of bed on that side.

Balcony staterooms are installed in pairs. Looking from the corridor, the right stateroom has the bed by the balcony. Left has the bed by the bathroom. Find a connecting pair to start.

Well I learned something new today! Thanks for that information! :cool:

On Harmony the layout is not like the Oasis or Allure. Harmony has two smaller closets on either side of the bed or balcony depending. On Oasis and Allure some people don't like the bed by the closet because they find it hard to access the closet. On harmony there isn't an issue with this.

On Harmony the layout is not like the Oasis or Allure. Harmony has two smaller closets on either side of the bed or balcony depending. On Oasis and Allure some people don't like the bed by the closet because they find it hard to access the closet. On harmony there isn't an issue with this.

So does that mean the bed is more "centered" in the room? Is there a sofa in the balcony cabins?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On Oasis and Allure the one closet is against the bathroom wall opening towards the bed. On Harmony there are two smaller closets against the side wall. The closets are one either side of the bed or the sofa. The bed really isn't centered much.

Many people like the layout of Harmony more. I personally thought O and A had more storage particularly for small items. Harmony got rid of the storage and shelves around the desk area.

On Oasis and Allure the one closet is against the bathroom wall opening towards the bed. On Harmony there are two smaller closets against the side wall. The closets are one either side of the bed or the sofa. The bed really isn't centered much.

Many people like the layout of Harmony more. I personally thought O and A had more storage particularly for small items. Harmony got rid of the storage and shelves around the desk area.

We sailed on Allure and I thought the closet and storage space was terrible. Loved the closets and storage on Harmony.

So if I'm reading this right on the Harmony, 9311 is bed by bathroom, 9313 is bed by balcony and 9315 is bed by bathroom? We have all 3 rooms. My kids are in the center room and want the bed by the balcony so it looks like it may work out how they want it. :)

So if I'm reading this right on the Harmony, 9311 is bed by bathroom, 9313 is bed by balcony and 9315 is bed by bathroom? We have all 3 rooms. My kids are in the center room and want the bed by the balcony so it looks like it may work out how they want it. :)

I read it the same way you do.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have made a reservation for cabin 11544. Is the bed by the bathroom or balcony? I can still change the cabin, would love to have the bed by the balcony.

Thanks in advance.

Lugi

Hi, I have made a reservation for cabin 11544. Is the bed by the bathroom or balcony? I can still change the cabin, would love to have the bed by the balcony.

Thanks in advance.

Lugi

Bed by the balcony.

So if I'm reading this right on the Harmony, 9311 is bed by bathroom, 9313 is bed by balcony and 9315 is bed by bathroom?:)

We were in 8311 on the Harmony so right underneath 9311 I'm assuming. Our bed was by bathroom. I thought it was a good layout.