Anyone used Caveman Tours?

unionville3

• 4 months later...

I know this is late for the post, but just in case someone reads this and is wondering. This is the post I posted on Trip Advisor. They have several reviews. If your ship is leaving at 5 ish, you will only have time for a half day tour. And he makes certain that you will make it back to your ship. He even has two motors on his boat, one is a back up.

This was worth every penny! "Caveman" is just an amazing person. A storm came in as our tour began so he took us to the end of the tour, to feed the tarpons and be able to take shelter. After the rain passed he caught a sea horse for us to see and as he was searching in the water for another one he got stung by a jellyfish and brought it up for us to see and watch swim away. Then we went to shark alley. He saw we were not good ocean swimmers and got in the water with us. My son and I were the only ones who were willing to swim to see the reef. He constantly checked to make sure we were doing okay and when my son said he was getting tired he took us back to the boat. This was the best part of our cruise. Should we get to cruise to Belize again, Caveman Tours will be the first thing I book!

Visited September 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. Still can't decide if we are brave enough to do the water taxi to meet him. Caveman sounds exactly what we are looking for. Do you feel like you spend too much time actually getting to the tour?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 year later...