When does Carnival 2014 schedule going on sale?

Hi

Am trying to book for my honeymoon for Next may and the schedules re still not on sale.

Does anyone know when they will start advertising their 2014 cruises?

Thanks

Al

Hi...I have just booked 2015 for our Anniversary...so 2014 must be out.

I'm waiting for the Breeze fall 2014 to be released. I've been waiting for a long time and I'm getting impatient. I know some others that have also been waiting and they have given up and gone to RCCL. I don't know what Carnival is waiting for?

I'm waiting for the Breeze fall 2014 to be released. I've been waiting for a long time and I'm getting impatient. I know some others that have also been waiting and they have given up and gone to RCCL. I don't know what Carnival is waiting for?

Just be patient. I realize some book way ahead, it gives them time to pay off monthly. But if you know you will be sailing, just put XXX$ aside each pay period, and once you do book, you have $$ to put towards the cruise.

I'd like to know this as well. DH and I would like to book a TA and need to do it way out so we'll have plenty of time to pay it off.

Carnival has announced it will not be sailing in Europe in 2014, so no transatlantic cruises. Legend is supposed to be going to Australia sometime in 2014 so you might look for transpacific sailings.

Breeze fall 2014 was announced earlier this week. If you can't see it online, call your TA or Carnival to book.

No Barcelona, either? Or is a ship home-ported there?

There are about 6 threads on the annoucement. There was even a sticky at the time.

John Heald said on his blog nothing in Europe next year. Thats all I know sorry

I would guess that includes Barcelona in the "no europe next year" annoucement.

Went online this morning and saw that the fall 2014 Breeze sailings were released. Booking today!

I found Breeze prices for Feb 2015 before i went to bed at 5am this morning.

At first I thought i must be on the wrong website but it was Carnival. Prices were astronomical for the week I was looking at.:eek:

Bill

I found Breeze prices for Feb 2015 before i went to bed at 5am this morning.

At first I thought i must be on the wrong website but it was Carnival. Prices were astronomical for the week I was looking at.:eek:

Bill

Astonishing and shocking!!!! Very disappointed Cus we were all ready to book the breeze for feb 2015. Not a happy cruiser here

they were released yesterday.

Astonishing and shocking!!!! Very disappointed Cus we were all ready to book the breeze for feb 2015. Not a happy cruiser here

Seems like a no brainer.

Carnival pricing is:

inside $969 (super saver gty) oceanview $1139 balcony $1489

inside bunks early saver $979(1A)

inside 4A $999

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas pricing:

inside $849 oceanview $949 balcony $999

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Breeze goes to Aruba, Curacao, and Grand Turk and is 8 days compared to Royal Caribbeans 7 day Western Caribbean cruise that goes to Jamaica, Cozumel, and Labadee.

The Breezes itinerary is much better but you don't get to Aruba until 1pm. Went to Aruba and Curacao last year on Princess and I actually liked Curacao better than Aruba. Curacao had much more charm to it.

Even with the Breeze being new it doesn't compare to the Oasis and if the Breezes night time entertainment in the main showroom is scaled back like the other CCL ships that's another minus to me.

Of course this is just my opinion and YMMV.

Bill

Archived