Legend Aft Balcony

aprilmay15

I am waiting for my balcony guarantee assignment. How long does it usually take to get? I was thinking of just getting an upgrade to aft balcony, it is $100 more. I just don't want to get stuck with a obstructed view balcony? Has anyone been on Legend aft balcony?

Thanks!

You could get the 7A obstructed view.

the aft balconies are the highest price balcony below the suites. Are you sure its only 100 more then your guarantee--which is the lowest price?

when is your cruise?

here is a pic of an aft balcony. there is no ocean breezes back here and if sailing during the summer it could be quite warm.

283578778xGRsek_th.jpg

ahh, i see Main deck available - these are covered and much sought after.

If only 100 do it now.

4241 is a good cjhoice

but there are quite a few extended balconies on deck 7 forward-- i would take those before the aft one

If only 100 do it now.

4241 is a good cjhoice

but there are quite a few extended balconies on deck 7 forward-- i would take those before the aft one

Thanks! Just missed your advised about deck 7. I did book the 4241 due to research says.. views are awesome. Do you know if you can put a chaise lounger on the balcony? I read a old review that you can request one.

If only 100 do it now.

4241 is a good cjhoice

Yes, just $100 more :)

i posted a picture of the balcony above. the railing sits at an angle so that takes away some room.

for the life of me i could not imagine a lounge hair out there it would take up all your space.

ou will have two chairs one of which the back will recline.

sail in sept it will be very warm back there. keep your curtains in the cabin closed to keep the cabin cool. try to keep the balcony door as closed as possible if kept open the condensation will build up in the cabin. get a good insulated bag for your camera when not in use wrap the case in a towel and keep it low on the floor doing this your camera will always be ready to take a picture....if not when you take that camera outside you will have to wait for the camera to adjust to the temp.

i posted a picture of the balcony above. the railing sits at an angle so that takes away some room.

for the life of me i could not imagine a lounge hair out there it would take up all your space.

ou will have two chairs one of which the back will recline.

sail in sept it will be very warm back there. keep your curtains in the cabin closed to keep the cabin cool. try to keep the balcony door as closed as possible if kept open the condensation will build up in the cabin. get a good insulated bag for your camera when not in use wrap the case in a towel and keep it low on the floor doing this your camera will always be ready to take a picture....if not when you take that camera outside you will have to wait for the camera to adjust to the temp.

Thanks for info!

Archived