anyone know how much the airfare is from barcelona tp fprt lauderdale one way?

sweettara

we are seriously thinking about doing a ta cruise in may 2015 from ft Lauderdale and it ends in spain we never hav cruised that far before. I wondering how much is the airllne ticket from Barcelona to ft Lauderdale any idea and is there any direct flights or would u hav layovers

You might find more options if you look at flying to Miami rather than Ft Lauderdale.

I don't know which cruise line you are looking at but we have found that, for one way flights, it is sometimes cheaper to buy from the cruise line.

Royal has Choice Air which has fantastic deals on one way flights for repositioning cruises. Go to the Choice Air website and put in the quick search for flights for your cruise. You will probably do better yourself going from Fla back home....we've bought flights from them MIA (better prices IMHO than FLL) to Rome and the prices have been about a quarter of what a round trip ticket (not using half the ticket) would be.

Choice Air is available for Royal, Celebrity and Azamara cruises.

I just went through this to fly one way to Rome and then return home from Ft. Lauderdale. Use the cruiselines airfare. One-way on Delta was going to run about 2400.00. However, the cruise line found me airfare for $475.oo one-way with a great flight.

we are seriously thinking about doing a ta cruise in may 2015 from ft Lauderdale and it ends in spain we never hav cruised that far before. I wondering how much is the airllne ticket from Barcelona to ft Lauderdale any idea and is there any direct flights or would u hav layovers

Why not try checking this yourself? You won't be able to purchase this ticket until about 330 days out, so there's no way to know what it will cost a year and a half from now.

You can do a search to see what it would cost for May 2014 using this webpage:

http://matrix.itasoftware.com/search.htm

Getting a one way air fare is difficult. Most airlines charge you the same as a RT for the OW fare. Only a few do not -

Aer Lingus will fly you one way on a OW fare but do not fly to FLL. They used to fly to MCO (Orlando) but seem to have dropped this route. However they fly to JFK, ORD and BOS and you could then get a JetBlue connecting flight from one of those airports.

Emirates will fly you one way from Milan (MXP) to JFK where you would connect.

TAP - Air Portugal - will also fly you one way on a OW fare. BCN/LIS/MIA Not a bad connection but TAP is not known for fabulous service!!