Cupcake Decorating Class Questions

30-45 mins long. My daughter and wife had a great time. Came back with a Big Mac and fries cupcake as well as a chefs hat. Reserve it immediately when you get on board if you want to do it since they only do a few kids and a few adults and the demand is high. You can always cancel if your plans change and there was a stand by line for no shows. We have an 11 year old and had her do the adult class.

30-45 mins long. My daughter and wife had a great time. Came back with a Big Mac and fries cupcake as well as a chefs hat. Reserve it immediately when you get on board if you want to do it since they only do a few kids and a few adults and the demand is high. You can always cancel if your plans change and there was a stand by line for no shows. We have an 11 year old and had her do the adult class.

Thanks so much for the information!! It sounds like fun and we will make sure to check it out right away after we board. It will be on my Embarkation Day list for sure!!:D

I got off the Oasis on the 24th. I did not take the classes, but happened to be passing buy the Cupcake Cupboard on 2 occasions when the classes where going on and watched for a few minutes. They looked like fun and adults and kids were all smiles!! How can you go wrong there?!:D

I did it on our April sailing. Loved it! We made the puppy cupcakes and also received chef hats. Not only fun, but very yummy!

You sign up in the Cupcake Cupboard, and I also advise going as soon as you get on the ship, it was mostly filled up by the time we got there at 2.

I took the class on Oasis a few weeks ago and enjoyed it but to let you know they no longer give out a giveaway of apron or hat. I asked about it and the woman running the class said they stopped it as they are trying to work out specifics.

does anyone know if they have this on LOS, I would love to do this.

I will be cruising on september 5- 12

thanks

The LOS will not have the cupcake place until it comes out of dry dock January 2011

• 2 weeks later...
I took the class on Oasis a few weeks ago and enjoyed it but to let you know they no longer give out a giveaway of apron or hat. I asked about it and the woman running the class said they stopped it as they are trying to work out specifics.

On the Oasis inaugural they gave us a t-shirt. Mine is pink with an outline of a big cupcake that sort of wraps around the side. On the back it says "Life is Sweet" and has the RC logo.

My wife and I did the class on the May 29th sailing of the Oasis. Signed up as soon as we got on board. Our class was all adults and we all had a blast! We made double stack burgers and fries. Looked great and tasted better:)! We got a tote bag, hat, apron and mixing spoon! Sign up early and enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
My wife and I did the class on the May 29th sailing of the Oasis. Signed up as soon as we got on board. Our class was all adults and we all had a blast! We made double stack burgers and fries. Looked great and tasted better:)! We got a tote bag, hat, apron and mixing spoon! Sign up early and enjoy!

I absolutely love cupcakes. I have some questions pls and thanks!

• How much was the class?
  • Is there an adult class and a separate class for kids? I would prefer to do one with adults.
  • Do you get to take any cupcakes home?
  • Did you sign up on Day 1?
  • Did you take any pictures of the class/cupcakes? Would love to see.

Thanks!

I absolutely love cupcakes. I have some questions pls and thanks!

• How much was the class?
  • Is there an adult class and a separate class for kids? I would prefer to do one with adults.
  • Do you get to take any cupcakes home?
  • Did you sign up on Day 1?
  • Did you take any pictures of the class/cupcakes? Would love to see.

Thanks!

The class is $17.50.

We had mostly adults in our class but we did have 2 kids also who were with their parent.

You can eat your cupcake there or take it back to your cabin. I thought it was so cute, I displayed it in my cabin and then ate it as I was packing to leave on the last day.

We signed up for our class almost as soon as we boarded the ship!

Here are a few photos from my class...

IMG_3857.jpg.407b280fd13e63da6ce588ef9718e00d.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg.577c4e6cda97261890cd142fa4eed590.jpg

IMG_3860.jpg.9caecff5287dc7fdee4d5ca388a69618.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg.5c80dedc54e2fe1bb7d6a33ce78d4f8f.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg.1d108cac5b4adff1f29058791a3d26c5.jpg

My whole family would like to do the cupcake decorating class. We are 42, 15, 14, and 8. Would they let us all do the came class?

I think they let about 10 or 11 people take each class. Like I said in the last post, we had adults and children in our group. So, as long as you don't wait too long to sign up, you should be fine. The sooner you sign up, the better your chances are.

I also want to point out that they don't always give away "goodies". Many folks talk about getting a chef's hat, or an apron, etc...we didn't get anything other than our cupcake! But, we didn't care as the class was so much fun and the cupcake was yummy! :D

Oh, and don't forget to eat your scraps! ;) They're good too!

Anyone know if they have this on Freedom yet? We leave in two weeks and would love to do it. My daughter (13) has a little cupcake business at home for bridal showers and such. She would have a blast.

E-Beth

So far it is only on Oasis and will shortly be on Allure. I have read that Liberty will be next. So, I don't think you will find it on Freedom in 2 weeks. :(

Archived