Emirate Airlines

Luxana

More Emirates Economy class videos first. These are mine.

Emirates A380 Rome to Dubai plus Dubai Airport

[YOUTUBE]uaav-cNs14k[/YOUTUBE]

Emirates B777 Dubai to Singapore, stopover in Colombo.

[YOUTUBE]1pqUFgKtMtQ[/YOUTUBE]

Let me search for some Emirates Business class videos for you.

ILuvCruising, thank you so much! This is incredible because he says he is sitting in 23K, which he says is the best seat in business class. That happens to be the seat I picked out! I'm going to be sitting in the same seat, which is amazing! That wouldn't happen again in a million years. I picked it because it's just three rows up from the bar, which I plan to frequent! And, I didn't want to be right next to the bar because I figured it would be noisy. Thank you again!

ILuvCruising, thank you so much! This is incredible because he says he is sitting in 23K, which he says is the best seat in business class. That happens to be the seat I picked out! I'm going to be sitting in the same seat, which is amazing! That wouldn't happen again in a million years. I picked it because it's just three rows up from the bar, which I plan to frequent! And, I didn't want to be right next to the bar because I figured it would be noisy. Thank you again!

Glad to be of help. Hope you have a great cruise.

Since we were on the topic of airlines, I also hope you choose to fly Singapore Airlines some day! (Sorry, shameless plug for my national carrier)

Glad to be of help. Hope you have a great cruise.

Since we were on the topic of airlines, I also hope you choose to fly Singapore Airlines some day! (Sorry, shameless plug for my national carrier)

I hope I have the opportunity to fly Singapore Airlines. Celebrity Cruises organized our travel (I upgraded to business class), and all of our flights are on Emirates. We fly from JFK to Dubai for a few days, then fly from Dubai to Hong Kong (that will be on a 777, but all the rest are on the 380); after a few days, we cruise for two weeks and end up in Singapore. And, after a stay in Singapore, we fly back to Dubai and then from Dubai back to JFK.

I hope I have the opportunity to fly Singapore Airlines. Celebrity Cruises organized our travel (I upgraded to business class), and all of our flights are on Emirates. We fly from JFK to Dubai for a few days, then fly from Dubai to Hong Kong (that will be on a 777, but all the rest are on the 380); after a few days, we cruise for two weeks and end up in Singapore. And, after a stay in Singapore, we fly back to Dubai and then from Dubai back to JFK.

Welcome to Singapore! Hope you have a great time in my country.

Welcome to Singapore! Hope you have a great time in my country.

Thank you! BTW, any comments on Al Muntaha Friday brunch? We know it's super expensive, but I suppose you are paying for the incredible view. Is it worth it or does anyone here have any other suggestions?