376 days have gone by and its FINALLY here! Freedom of the Seas!

ryano

Im so excited Im beside myself :) Not only is this my first 7 night cruise, its my first time on a ship as grand as the Freedom of the Seas and I know Im gonna love her! :)

Im all packed and ready to go. Im sure Im forgetting something but I have Passport and credit card so all else is just a minor inconvenience right? LOL

Im headed out tomorrow after work and driving to south Ga and will grab a hotel tomorrow night. Saturday morning I will stop off in Gainesville FL to have lunch with my best pal from high school and then make my way to Port Canaveral. I have a wedding to attend on the beach in Cocoa Beach and then a reception at Fishlips afterward Saturday evening!

Then Sunday morning hopefully around 11 or so I will board the Freedom of the Seas! We have a nice roll call and Meet and Mingle of about 80 folks than Im looking forward to meeting. A bunch of us will have a pre M&M at the Schooner Bar at 3 pm on boarding day!

Sorry for rambling! I just cant believe its FINALLY here! I will try and do some pre cruise pics and thoughts of the ship before we sail away and then some updates from St Thomas and St Maarten along with more pics!

Stay tuned! :)

I'm so happy for you!!!!!! :D

So what did you do while you waited for those 376 days to go by? I'm there now...We booked the Mariner last month for April 0f 2013...It seems like a lifetime away right now. :(

Have a great cruise!!!! :D

Im so excited Im beside myself :) Not only is this my first 7 night cruise, its my first time on a ship as grand as the Freedom of the Seas and I know Im gonna love her! :)

Im all packed and ready to go. Im sure Im forgetting something but I have Passport and credit card so all else is just a minor inconvenience right? LOL

Im headed out tomorrow after work and driving to south Ga and will grab a hotel tomorrow night. Saturday morning I will stop off in Gainesville FL to have lunch with my best pal from high school and then make my way to Port Canaveral. I have a wedding to attend on the beach in Cocoa Beach and then a reception at Fishlips afterward Saturday evening!

Then Sunday morning hopefully around 11 or so I will board the Freedom of the Seas! We have a nice roll call and Meet and Mingle of about 80 folks than Im looking forward to meeting. A bunch of us will have a pre M&M at the Schooner Bar at 3 pm on boarding day!

Sorry for rambling! I just cant believe its FINALLY here! I will try and do some pre cruise pics and thoughts of the ship before we sail away and then some updates from St Thomas and St Maarten along with more pics!

Stay tuned! :)

The Freedom is a great ship you are going to love it!

Have a great cruise, Ryan!

Check out the Portofino Pasta Lunch, my mom did it on the Freedom Easter week and said the pasta demo and the lunch afterwards was excellent.

Oh yes, I did that demo and lunch on the Serenade. Totally worth it if you can get a spot, Ryan.

Yeah, your long and torturous wait is finally over!!! :D Sometimes you think it will never get here and now your packed and ready to go!!!!!

Congrats on your first 7 day cruise...you know you will be forever spoiled!!! ;)

Safe travels to the port and have a wonderful cruise....we will be waiting for your return and review!!

Enjoy every minute!! :D

Woo Hoo!!! Have an absolutely amazing, wonderful time on my favorite RCCL ship. I will be celebrating my 50th birthday on her in October with my family. St. Thomas and St. Maarten are my two favorite ports. Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you return. Safe travels! Wanda

Archived